shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Mandarine-Q about your veil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pronoviasbride

Rough_Rock
I have been looking to purchase a preowned pronovias veil so I started to search these forums. A bunch of your threads popped up. I must say I love your wedding attire! I was wondering if you know the name of the style of pronovias veil you wore. I know it has been over a year so I hope you remember the name. And if you are ever planning to sell it, I would be interested in purchasing it
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
You might want to wander over to the Preggo thread to page her. I know she posts there often.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
IIRC, Mandarine actually wore a mantilla that was a family heirloom, I'll see if I can find it....

ETA: Nope, I was way off.

The veil is by Pronovias...I was actually very lucky to find it through weddingbee classiffieds!!! A bride had bought it and she didn't like how it looked with her dress so she sold it to me (brand new!) for less than half the original price!!!!!!!!!!!!...lucky, lucky girl!

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi there!!! Sorry it took me so long to reply!
Thanks for the compliments
9.gif

I think the name was "Olga"...I really scored big time and found a great deal..I think I paid $200??...new with tags. I did search forever though as I knew there had to be a two-veil bride out there that needed to get rid of one!
I would check out wedding bee and the knot "Trash to Treasure" board!
Good luck
36.gif

M~

ETA: Oh and it is by Pronovias!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results