shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Jessie702.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey. I noticed you haven''t posted since the thread went up for a new list keeper. I just wanted to make sure you weren''t offended. It had nothing to do with you it was just more of a tradition thing. I hope you don''t feel like it was a personal slight against you. I think your boot camp page is missing you!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Glad this thread is here. I''ve been wondering about you, Jessie. How are things with your BF? Is he doing okay?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Also glad you posted this thread!

Hope to hear from you soon, Jessie!
35.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 12:41:00 PM
Author: princesss
Glad this thread is here. I''ve been wondering about you, Jessie. How are things with your BF? Is he doing okay?

Ditto. Hope all is well with you...

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto from me, too! Pop in and let us know how you are, lady!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I was concerned when the thread was posted for a new listkeeper being that Jessie was doing such a good job at it. Yes, I understand there is a vote. But it went on for how long without a vote. It was sort of pulled right from underneath her.

Anyway Jessie, hope everything is fine with you! Perhaps you are just busy at the moment.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 12:10:34 PM
Author:stepcutgirl
Hey. I noticed you haven''t posted since the thread went up for a new list keeper. I just wanted to make sure you weren''t offended. It had nothing to do with you it was just more of a tradition thing. I hope you don''t feel like it was a personal slight against you. I think your boot camp page is missing you!
So glad you posted this.

Jessie, I really hope you weren''t offended and that you don''t feel like I tried to steal the position of LK from you. I really didn''t want to hurt your feelings. I''m so sorry if that happened.
8.gif

I hope you are doing well.
-Jaylex

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 3:08:05 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I was concerned when the thread was posted for a new listkeeper being that Jessie was doing such a good job at it. Yes, I understand there is a vote. But it went on for how long without a vote. It was sort of pulled right from underneath her.

Anyway Jessie, hope everything is fine with you! Perhaps you are just busy at the moment.
Ditto. I thought Jessie was doing an awesome job and concerned me that all of the sudden after her doing a wonderful job...someone decided there needed to be a vote. Hope you come back Jessie!! We miss you!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Jessie.... we miss ya and love ya gurl!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 3:50:41 PM
Author: pluck15

Ditto. I thought Jessie was doing an awesome job and concerned me that all of the sudden after her doing a wonderful job...someone decided there needed to be a vote. Hope you come back Jessie!! We miss you!

Totally agree with you!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jessie-I''m sorry if you were offended or hurt by my comments in the bootcamp thread. I was just concerned about you.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 5:03:08 PM
Author: gaby06
Date: 8/4/2009 3:50:41 PM

Author: pluck15

Totally agree with you!!

yup.. i was thinking the same thing!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
It's really a shame this show of support wasn't around during the vote. Then Jessie could have been voted in and kept her spot.

The thing is, it meant a lot to many of us to have the vote, and everybody had a chance to vote. DG, I believe you voted for Jaylex, right?

Jessie, I really am sorry if it hurt your feelings, that wasn't any of our intentions. I do believe many of us were unhappy with the way the transition happened, but it doesn't reflect at all on you. We do love you.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 7:33:11 PM
It''s really a shame this show of support wasn''t around during the vote. Then Jessie could have been voted in and kept her spot.

The thing is, it meant a lot to many of us to have the vote, and everybody had a chance to vote. DG, I believe you voted for Jaylex, right?

Jessie, I really am sorry if it hurt your feelings, that wasn''t any of our intentions. I do believe many of us were unhappy with the way the transition happened, but it doesn''t reflect at all on you. We do love you.

Hi princess! I did not vote because I''m not a LIW. But I had the idea that the girls were looking for a girl that was going to be engaged soon, and/or the BF has a ring or is buying a ring. Maybe that is the reason why other girls did not vote for her.

I would feel sad if I was her, anyways I hope she come back soon.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 10:09:04 PM

It''s really a shame this show of support wasn''t around during the vote. Then Jessie could have been voted in and kept her spot.

Jessie, I really am sorry if it hurt your feelings, that wasn''t any of our intentions. I do believe many of us were unhappy with the way the transition happened, but it doesn''t reflect at all on you. We do love you.

Hi princess! I did not vote because I''m not a LIW. But I had the idea that the girls were looking for a girl that was going to be engaged soon, and/or the BF has a ring or is buying a ring. Maybe that is the reason why other girls did not vote for her.

I understand, I just think it''s odd to express discontent after the fact when it was put up to a vote and anybody could have their say. Whether the people that started the vote were looking for something specific wouldn''t have mattered had there been an outcry from a lot of LIWs about wanting to keep Jessie, or even word from Jessie herself.

It may also be that she didn''t get her feelings hurt at all, but maybe her life outside PS is just taking up a bunch of her time. Right now it''s all just speculation.

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 10:09:04 PM

I also didn''t vote because i''m not a Liw or wasn''t one in the past. However though Jessie did a great job taking over i thought the point of listkeeper was to give dust to those who were in the top 20 as they have been on the list longest and need the extra dust but also for those who know that the proposal is coming soon so that plenty others get a turn. Sure it''s unfair on those who get engaged when they are well down the list but i guess it''s good for those who have been here for a while to take their mind off the engagement and get the honour of manning the list in the last few weeks or couple of months they get to be a Liw. My $0.02.

Sure the way the transition occured wasn''t the best but it''s just how it''s been done for the many years this forum has been around. Anyway i hope she has just gone on holidays or is busy at work and is back to posting soon
1.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock

Ditto to this! I felt like we were sort of being ganged up on, so I guess I just "went with the majority..." It is difficult to go against the grain on these boards sometimes. I did see the point of having someone closer up on the list to get the "extra" dust. But, I really did think Jessie was doing a great job and I didn''t see a problem with her covering the list (or being listkeeper) at all!

Where are you, Jessie??? Did you end up going to that Judas Priest concert yet? What did you wear??

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I thought Jessie was doing a seriouslyfantasticgreatamazing job, but originally it wasn''t her list it was Jcars and stepcutgirl and Jessie helped out.
and when Jcar got engaged Jessie took over. We just never put it up for a vote and she did it until we did. No slight was meant to her, none at all just the tradition of it was to put it up for a vote. Jessie is a fun amazing member of these forums and I hope she knows we love and appreciate everything she did!!!

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
This may be my own fault (probably) but I don''t remember seeing the thread to cast a vote??

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock

Um. Just for the record I asked about Jessie TWICE in that thread. I didn''t understand why we started all of this. And as I said yada yada, I get it...we take a vote. But she had been the listkeeper and doing a great job at it. Why fix something that isn''t broke?

After my questioning of Jessie was answered by so many of you, I basically was like...ok then......*thinking to myself*......I guess Jaylex then. So I went along with it since apparently there HAS to be a vote. I never said I thought this was right. Look back at the thread. You can clearly see my concern then of Jessie.

I know you meant well princesss.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
DG, I know you commented about Jessie in the other threads, but that's actually what I found confusing. I guess I thought since you voted for jaylex and appeared to be totally over your hesitations, everything was cleared up, so I was surprised when the same issue came up again here. I didn't want to pull it into this thread, because I did think the "Quick Question" and "Listkeeper vote" threads handled it, but I was shocked to see a bunch of people in here talking about it after the fact. The fact is, nobody stood up and said, "I vote to keep Jessie." We were throwing around nominations (hisdiamondgirl, jaylex, and one other that I'm forgetting at the moment), but nobody specifically nominated/voted for Jessie. Heck, Jessie didn't come in and vote for Jessie! We are all free to nominate ourselves in a vote. We voted, and jaylex got it. We're all free to nominate ourselves after jaylex gets engaged and try for more of that magical LK dust.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 12:45:47 PM

Um. Just for the record I asked about Jessie TWICE in that thread. I didn''t understand why we started all of this. And as I said yada yada, I get it...we take a vote. But she had been the listkeeper and doing a great job at it. Why fix something that isn''t broke?

After my questioning of Jessie was answered by so many of you, I basically was like...ok then......*thinking to myself*......I guess Jaylex then. So I went along with it since apparently there HAS to be a vote. I never said I thought this was right. Look back at the thread. You can clearly see my concern then of Jessie.

I know you meant well princesss.
The process did break actually. The listkeeper gets voted in. It''s as simple as that. Jessie can another great job when she gets higher on the list if she wants to.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
So anyway, Jessie I hope you are well! I miss you around these parts, come back to us!
35.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Wow...lots has happen so ive been gone...Thank you all for your concern. Like others have mention, life outside of PS has been busy.Ive been super busy with work and the boyfriend, and family . I was a little hurt about being overthrown from LK, but i understand that you all have a tradition,and many of you wanted to keep it. Its fine, next time i wont step in to help out....so maybe it was good this happen, so i know for future reference.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 2:32:05 PM
Author: Jessie702
Wow...lots has happen so ive been gone...Thank you all for your concern. Like others have mention, life outside of PS has been busy.Ive been super busy with work and the boyfriend, and family . I was a little hurt about being overthrown from LK, but i understand that you all have a tradition,and many of you wanted to keep it. Its fine, next time i wont step in to help out....so maybe it was good this happen, so i know for future reference.
Sweetie, I really am sorry your feelings were hurt, and I do want to say that we appreciated you helping out. This was just a situation that hadn''t happened before, and I think there was a lot of confusion and upset feelings on both sides. *big hug*

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Glad you are ok Jessie. I was worried about you! I was also thinking maybe you were super busy. I''d LOVE for you to be our listkeeper again someday very soon. Perhaps down the road I WILL nominate you
2.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I want you to know Jessie you really did an awesome job, and absolutely no one meant to hurt your feelings. We truly appreciate all the time and effort you put into it.

It''s just that it''s tradition that once the listkeeper comes off of her list we put it up for a vote. I want to use Alexis and Ladypirate as an example. It was Alexis'' list but LP did most of the upkeep because Alexis had alot of stuff happening IRL, and that was most important. however it was always her list, a few months went buy and when she got engaged we all voted and made LP the new listkeeper, now LP had been doing it pretty much the whole time, but it wasn''t her list. Then we voted and she took over.

The same thing was with you, i think the only reason no one really voted was because other members were higher up and it traditionally goes to the higher members just to give them an extra boost of dust. That does not mean that we didn''t think you did an awesome job. But as soon as JCAR was engaged no one really put up a vote and you were being awesome and took over until we did.

Alot of ladies (myself included) like the tradition of it. And wanted a vote. Don''t for a second think that we meant any harm or ill will by it.
You were fantastic!
9.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 2:32:05 PM
Author: Jessie702

Jessie, I think that it was very thoughtful and considerate of you to step up and cover the job of being listkeeper; it was just a confusing time, and it was awesome of you to help take charge of the situation...it doesn''t mean that you shouldn''t do it again if the need arises. I think that if it wasn''t you and another LIW that had taken over (without being voted in), then the same thing would have happened: eventually, someone or another would have said, ''Hey, what''s the deal? How did this happen?'' and then we would have had a vote. It had absolutely nothing to do with you, and I am positive that everyone appreciated the time and effort you put with the LIW list.

Also, you said that ''you all'' have a tradition. I like to think that you, Jessie, are a part of us too, and therefore, ''we'' have a tradition.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 10:56:34 PM
Author: szh07

Jessie, I think that it was very thoughtful and considerate of you to step up and cover the job of being listkeeper; it was just a confusing time, and it was awesome of you to help take charge of the situation...it doesn''t mean that you shouldn''t do it again if the need arises. I think that if it wasn''t you and another LIW that had taken over (without being voted in), then the same thing would have happened: eventually, someone or another would have said, ''Hey, what''s the deal? How did this happen?'' and then we would have had a vote. It had absolutely nothing to do with you, and I am positive that everyone appreciated the time and effort you put with the LIW list.

Also, you said that ''you all'' have a tradition. I like to think that you, Jessie, are a part of us too, and therefore, ''we'' have a tradition.

+1 i couldn''t have said it better myself.

Jessie, i just wanted you to know that you''re so truly appreciated here and i''m sorry your feelings got hurt during this process.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto to these last few comments, but I can why Jessie might feel a bit "beat up" right now. Many people have good intentions, but maybe not good writing skills??? And their comments can come off a little "snarky," KWIM? (Or, maybe they really are snarky??)

Between the LK stuff and the Bridal Boot Camp stuff, I can see how some of the comments made may have gotten to her...I don''t blame her. I''ve had a few thrown my way here a time or two...and it took a little "skin thickening" before I ventured back. But, it really made me realize that I have just as much of a right as anyone here to voice my opinion...and, there are A LOT of great folks here who REALLY DO have good intentions and AREN''T "snarkmeisters"!! Ha ha! Like that word??

Anyway, all I''m saying is that...Jessie...I hear ya!! But, please come back cuz you really are an asset here!! Miss ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results