shape
carat
color
clarity

**Calling Fiery**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Fiery,

I think it was earlier this year or maybe even last year you posted a few really nice Latin/Spanish restaurants (or maybe restaurant/clubs like Samba) in Florida...I think they were in the Miami area, not sure (and it doesn''t matter - I''m looking for places in So Fl in general).

If you could think of any it would be great!
10.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Hi
35.gif

It depends on what you are looking for really. In the Miami area there are Spanish/Latin restaurants every where. Since the menu is typically the same, you can''t go too wrong with any choice.

The restaurants that really come to mind in the Miami area are:

Rosa Mexicana-Great Mexican food. It''s on Brickell Avenue, closer to all the businesses and high rise condos.
Las Culebrinas in either Doral or Coconut Grove-My favorite place for Cuban food. The service is great and the plates are huge!
Larios-It''s ok. I like it cause it''s on Ocean Drive and has live music. It''s owned by Gloria Estafan so the menu is very similar to Bongoes.
Los Ranchos-Great Nicaraguan food
Mamajuana-Dominican. Excellent food

All of these places have live music.

And then there are places like Mangoes that is kind of like a night club but it''s all open, right across from the beach, good menu (not great but good), and a lot of fun!

There used to be Chispa and Porcao but they both closed
7.gif

In Broward county my favorite restaurant is Azteca-also Mexican but the servings are huge and the margaritas are awesome
3.gif

I''ll see if I can think of any more and I''ll ask around for some more recs. My coworkers like to eat too lol

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome, Fiery, thank you so much.

I just called Golondrinas and left a message
9.gif
Will definitely keep Los Ranchos and Marmajuana in mind for another time (the people I''ll be with are picky and will probably not be into trying "new" types of foods - I''m lucky they''re willing to try spanish! haha)

Live music would be a big plus!

The Orlando area could work too...

And, I LOVE Rosa Mexicano - best guacamole EVER.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2009 5:51:17 PM
Author: CJ2008
Awesome, Fiery, thank you so much.

I just called Golondrinas and left a message
9.gif
Will definitely keep Los Ranchos and Marmajuana in mind for another time (the people I''ll be with are picky and will probably not be into trying ''new'' types of foods - I''m lucky they''re willing to try spanish! haha)

Live music would be a big plus!

The Orlando area could work too...

And, I LOVE Rosa Mexicano - best guacamole EVER.
Yes!!! As I was typing up the post I said to my coworker that we need to go again and we went into a conversation about the guacamole lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results