shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Coatimundi....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I hope you don''t mind. but I really like your Tiffany solitaire setting. I know you said that you got it at the jewlery mart, but where is it located and is there a booth name, number, etc.

If you don''t mind. I like it more than the typical Tiffany''s out there, something is different about it, but I can figure out what.

Thanks.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hey Butterfly,

Sedrak Yazlyan
601 S. Hill St. Booth C-2
213-627-1767

He doesn't typically carry this type of setting. I asked him to find me a simple solitaire, as this is a temp setting. (He carries more ornate side stone/pave type settings)

I wanted to set it quickly, because I bought the stone from him--wanted to take my time to find a permanent home or, of course, upgrade again. (I've decided to upgrade again
31.gif
--later though)

He showed me four different solitaires, and this was the only one that I liked. It's different because there's no knife edge--it's smooth.

Call him up and describe what you want. Will this be a temp setting for your upgrade?

HTH!

eta: just wanted to add--if you're upgrading through Whiteflash, I'd just have WF
set in a basic 6 prong. I think the head is called the buttercup? That head is very similar to mine, and maybe they could make the shank smooth instead of knife edged. Sounds easier!
1.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much. I really like the way yours looks. I don''t want to do anything too expensive either as this will just be temporary until I can figure out what I want. But I still want it to looks nice!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results