shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Coatimundi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Coat -

Love, love, love your James Meyer ring. Is it model #1345. I have a 91 point RB just dying to be reset and I was thinking that ring in yellow gold for a RHR. what are your thoughts on this, think it will work? Emailed James Meyer tonight but heard he is better to contact over the phone. Does he just accept your diamond to reset or do you have to have it shipped from as appraiser? Any information you can supply is greatly appreciated because now that I have seen the ring that I want I can''t get it fast enough!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi lil,

I''m not Coati but I do have the same setting (1345) in yellow gold with platinum bezel and accents, so thought I would reply for you.

I know just how you feel about wanting the design - it really is lovely. I have mine with a large pink garnet.

Jim will accept your diamond straight from you - when I had my setting made last year the wait time was about 6 weeks, but I believe he is a lil busier now.

He will answer emails after a couple days, but if you''re in the US I would just recommend calling - he is a gentleman and very easy to work with.

good luck
1.gif

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Arj!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree about giving him a call. He is lovely to chat to
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results