shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Cleopatra

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hello!
35.gif
What do you use to clean your French oven? Mine needs some scrubbing and I am not sure what to use. Thank you!
1.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Sarah! Honestly, I''ve never really needed something other than hot water and dawn to clean my french oven! If it needs serious cleaning, I''ve seen some Le Creuset cleaner on amazon.com specifically for their enameled cast iron - you can probably pick it up at Williams Sonoma as well! However, I would just let it soak in a hot bath of dish soap and hot water and see if that works, if not, try the cleaner, and let me know how it works! I''ve been curious!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
When you say French oven, are you talking about a dutch oven (le creuset enameled cast iron)? If so, I just use dish soap and water with a noscratch sponge. I''ve also tossed mine in the dish washer on occasion when it''s gotten really gross.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hello!
35.gif
To Cleo..I tried the soapy water and it wasn''t enough. Somehow DH managed to actually bake on what he cooked..
6.gif
lol. And to HH, yep that''s what I am talking about! So I will get myself a nonabrasive sponge and maybe some of the Le C cleaner too just in case!
1.gif
Thanks y''all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results