shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling B.E.G..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How are Dante and Kipling doing these days? Any new pics for us?
11.gif

I was explaining to FI that we need a bengal and a ragdoll, he seems to think five cats in the apt is too much... made me think of your little guys
1.gif

ETA: And of course as soon as I post this I check the old thread, and there they are!
39.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 11:56:53 PM
Author:yssie
How are Dante and Kipling doing these days? Any new pics for us?
11.gif

I was explaining to FI that we need a bengal and a ragdoll, he seems to think five cats in the apt is too much... made me think of your little guys
1.gif

ETA: And of course as soon as I post this I check the old thread, and there they are!
39.gif

Aww Yssie, thanks for thinking of us! Yup I posted new pics the other night, but I''m hoping to get some "action" shots of their acrobatics soon and get those up. They''re tearing Da Bird to pieces though
3.gif

And I DEFINITELY think you need a Bengal and a ragdoll! Omg, after seeing Lynn''s Bentley, I want one who looks just like him. Though I also kind of want a silver bengal too (and then eventually a snow, and a smoke, and then a brown marble, and a white marble, to round out the color collection). I think your apartment could handle five cats
2.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know it's bad when you're thinking they're just the start of a whole set...

Looking forward to those 'action shots'
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results