shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling any Maytal Hannah piece owners! Show me your bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with the Tacori style artwork platinum engravings, scrollwork and details (I am not sure what the technical terms for detailing actually are). Someone suggested I look into Maytal Hannah, and I was BLOWN AWA by how incredibly beautiful the pieces were. I was really hoping that some of you PSers had some Maytal pieces they could send some photos of to make my heart flutter. If you''ve caught my other thread, I was given an heirloom diamond, and now the setting has become what will make the piece truly mine. If you have any Tacori, Renaissance Platinum, or any other type of scroll work, hand crafted, unique settings of a similar nature, I wold LOVE to see them!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I believe there is a Maytal Hannah thread but I can''t find it. Do a search for Maytal Hannah and you will several rings that PSers owned.

I did work with Maytal on a project and she is a really lovely person.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results