shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Uternity owners!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Ok ladies, I LOVE your uternities, but I''m trying to get a grip on the size of the stones and I''m thinking of doing .08 stones, but what if I do the .10??? Would they be too big? Hmmmm, I want that setting but don''t want it to take away from my e-ring. My e-ring is a 2.06 center radiant with 2 trapezoids on the side .38 each.

Can you guys show me pics and tell me what sizes they are and also if it is with your e-ring, what that size is also?? Thanks for showing off your beauties!
1.gif

rainierinspring

Rough_Rock
Trade
I hope someone responds to this question. I am also very interested in this setting for my wedding band.
3.gif

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
anyone?? you know you want to show them off
28.gif

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
There have been lots of threads on uternities lately. If you go back and take a look, people usually specify the stats for their rings.

ETA - Here are Katiedid's Rings. She went with .1's and her ering is about 1 ct.

And LuckyTexan's Rings. She went with .1's and her ering is 2 ct.

And Atroop's uternity thread - also .1's and I believe her ering is around 1 3/4 ct with a halo

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2009 2:47:49 PM
Author: lucyandroger
There have been lots of threads on uternities lately. If you go back and take a look, people usually specify the stats for their rings.

ETA - Here are Katiedid's Rings. She went with .1's and her ering is about 1 ct.

And LuckyTexan's Rings. She went with .1's and her ering is 2 ct.

And Atroop's uternity thread - also .1's and I believe her ering is around 1 3/4 ct with a halo
Hi there! I have a u-prong eternity too
9.gif
I think all of us (including the above three ladies) have 10 pointers. All three of theirs came from Whiteflash -- mine came from a local jeweler.

I would say the 10 pointers would be great with a 2 ct. ering. Check out katiedid's thread - she wears a 10 pointer band with a 1 ct and it actually has really nice proportions to it. I don't think the 10 point band would overwhelm the ering stone at all...also, the bigger the stones, the better you can see the side profile of the ring I think.

Let me see what photos i have - i wear a 7.5 for reference and i think it's large enough even for a bigger finger like mine. Now katiedid's looks huge in comparison b/c she has pretty little fingers. This is my engagement ring, so i have no ering to show it with, but for size...here's the only pic i could find on my pc right now.

But here's my thread on the ring with lots of other pictures to see: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/violet3-uprong-eternity-band.104395/

violet3ering1190011.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think 10 pointers would be great with your e-ring size! I have a five stone with .31''s (see avatar) and I think 10 pointers would look fab for a 2 carat or so center!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, that ring is unbelievable. I hope to someday get an upgrade exactly like yours!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2009 5:33:28 PM
Author: violet3
Sharon, that ring is unbelievable. I hope to someday get an upgrade exactly like yours!
HI:

You are very kind to say so Violet--I really do love it
1.gif
...hope one is in your future!

cheers--Sharon

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting my uternity and for the nice compliments on how it looks with my ering!! I still absolutely LOVE the uternity.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results