shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all PS nurses (and nursing students)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not happy in my current field and have been looking to go back to school. Nursing is something I''ve been considering for about a year now. I know several nurses IRL and they all seem pretty happy with their decision, but I was looking to get some more perspective from others. What would you say the best and worst aspects of it are?

If I did go back, it would be a 2-year intensive program leading to BSN/RN (I already have 2 undergrad degrees, my university offers a program specifically for this). Money is not really an issue, nurses are paid well where I live-- I''d come out making roughly what I do now, to start, which is decent enough money (but my current job isn''t fulfilling whatsoever). I would be leaning towards neonatal/pediatrics though I wouldn''t rule out other areas either.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not an RN but I''ve been considering a change myself. Mine would also be a 2 yr program BSN program. I''ll be curious to see what some PS RNs have to say. Honestly, the shift work scares me...
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results