shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Lazaro Owners

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
We are very close to setting a date, and I am finally starting to look for my wedding gown! So far I am in love with (almost) all of the Lazaro dresses, but I see that the prices are listed at $3,000+. So for the people who have tried on or own a Lazaro gown, if you don''t mind me asking, could you please indicate how big this + sign is? like this "+" or like this "+"???
23.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 9:27:24 AM
Author:mb418
We are very close to setting a date, and I am finally starting to look for my wedding gown! So far I am in love with (almost) all of the Lazaro dresses, but I see that the prices are listed at $3,000+. So for the people who have tried on or own a Lazaro gown, if you don''t mind me asking, could you please indicate how big this + sign is? like this ''+'' or like this ''+''???
23.gif

I dont own one.. but from watching all the wedding and dress shows.. its definitely the bigger plus... But if you really like them.. try julius bridal.. they remake alot of designer dresses for under 1k.. :) goodluck!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
The ones I''ve seen listed in mags are $3850...so sad, I love all of them too!
7.gif

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Hi fellow Lazaro fan!
I will be wearing the Lazaro 3750, which you can see in my avatar. Also PSer newbie124 has the same dress.
Mine was just under $5k, but I think newbie124 got hers for a great price...hopefully she weighs in.....

In conclusion, for every Lazaro I saw, the answer is +
22.gif
....but their dresses have such intricate, gorgeous detailing & luxurious fabrics...I know I had to have one!
25.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 1:07:11 PM
Author: HaloAngel
Hi fellow Lazaro fan!
I will be wearing the Lazaro 3750, which you can see in my avatar. Also PSer newbie124 has the same dress.
Mine was just under $5k, but I think newbie124 got hers for a great price...hopefully she weighs in.....

In conclusion, for every Lazaro I saw, the answer is +
22.gif
....but their dresses have such intricate, gorgeous detailing & luxurious fabrics...I know I had to have one!
25.gif
I loved almost all the dresses by Lazaro! I love yours!
What stand out the most about Lazaro is that there is a lot of options with romantic sleeves! And the lace ..................................
30.gif
I really want to try one on!!
7.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Hi Blondbunny, thanks for giving me the name of the other store!
2.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 12:41:32 PM
Author: sunnyd
7.gif
you know what''s even more sad, sunnyd? After hearing from HaloAngel that her dress is close to 5k, all of a sudden $3850 sounds like a bargin!! it is ridiculous!
14.gif

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Hi mb,

Yep, Halo and I share the same dress :) I got mine at a wedding salon in the suburbs that specializes in sample dresses. Mine was actually brand new and I got it for $1,500. Yeah, it was like the bargain of my life! I just have to get sized down but since I'd probably need alterations anyway, I don't think it will be a big deal.

When I had originally seen it at Macy's, it retailed there for close to $5k, as Halo mentioned....so yes, I think $3k is probably at the lower end of their spectrum. You can definitely tell a lot of work goes into making these gowns with all the lace and intricate beadwork.

If your heart is set on Lazaro but you can't afford a new one, my advice would be to shop around sample sales or boutiques/websites that specialize in samples or gently worn dresses to see if you can find one and have it altered. Of course, it requires a bit of luck, but I didn't originally think I'd ever be able to find my dress again and I did!

Good luck and keep us posted!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and have you maybe considered/looked at some Pronovias dresses?

That was the brand I was originally looking at b/c I also wanted something romantic w/ lace, and they have many styles like that. They also do a lot of dresses with pretty sleeves (in fact, some of the prettiest, I''ve seen), and I think their avg price point is a less than Lazaro''s.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 2:07:03 PM
Author: mb418

Date: 8/5/2008 12:41:32 PM
Author: sunnyd
7.gif
you know what''s even more sad, sunnyd? After hearing from HaloAngel that her dress is close to 5k, all of a sudden $3850 sounds like a bargin!! it is ridiculous!
14.gif
LOL I know!!

My thoughts - ...well if we do hors d''oeuvres instead of dinner in the winter instead of summer I can totally afford it!!! Sad? Yes. Far from the truth...maybe.
31.gif

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 2:18:55 PM
Author: newbie124
Hi mb,

Yep, Halo and I share the same dress :) I got mine at a wedding salon in the suburbs that specializes in sample dresses. Mine was actually brand new and I got it for $1,500. Yeah, it was like the bargain of my life! I just have to get sized down but since I''d probably need alterations anyway, I don''t think it will be a big deal.

When I had originally seen it at Macy''s, it retailed there for close to $5k, as Halo mentioned....so yes, I think $3k is probably at the lower end of their spectrum. You can definitely tell a lot of work goes into making these gowns with all the lace and intricate beadwork.

If your heart is set on Lazaro but you can''t afford a new one, my advice would be to shop around sample sales or boutiques/websites that specialize in samples or gently worn dresses to see if you can find one and have it altered. Of course, it requires a bit of luck, but I didn''t originally think I''d ever be able to find my dress again and I did!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Hi Newbie, you gave me hope!!! Can''t wait to see you and Halo in the beautiful beautiful wedding gown. I am sure you girls will make it your own and equally gorgeous!

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 3:35:05 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Keep your eye on Bridepower for Lazaros . . . good luck!

http://www.bridepower.com/designer-wedding-gown-catalog.asp?Designer=Lazaro&find=1&line=8
thank you Lauren and all others for helping me and wishing me luck :)

I have been browsing the net and see that Casablanca, Pronovias and Jim hjelm have really gorgeous laces as well. Though it is super frustrating to see that Casablanca and Jim Hjelm have stores practically all over the world BUT the UAE and France!!!
39.gif

Well the search continues ..........................

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results