shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Emerald cut experts!!

EmeraldObsessed3

Rough_Rock
Okay I think I found THE ONE!!

http://www.bluenile.com/emerald-cut-diamond-1-carat-very-good-cut-g-color-if-clarity_LD03914936

Stock number: LD03914936
Price: $5,025
Bank wire price:
$4,950
Price per carat:
$4,975
Carat weight:
Cut: Very Good
Color: G
Clarity: IF
Depth %:
65.0%
Table %:
61%
Polish:
Excellent
Symmetry:
Very Good
Girdle:
Thick
Culet:
None
Fluorescence:
Faint
Measurements: 6.77 x 4.79 x 3.11 mm
Length/width ratio:

I think this is the one for me based on the specs and my price budget, let me know what you think!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
looks like it was purchase, did you decide to go for it?? I am on my own EC journey so cannot wait to see your photos :) I am going to GOG this week in person. Good luck and I hope its dreamy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally wouldn't buy an EC without pictures, and preferably without a video. And I don't know of any knowledgeable consumer that would either.

I hope it works out for you.
But you can not buy an EC from the stats. They are SOMETIMES useful for disqualifying stones. But are absolutely no help for selecting stones.

And since that stone is already purchased, I'm not sure what you want from the "experts". If you'd asked us before buying we'd have told you to work with a vendor that offers pictures. And an ASET. And even a video.

That said. BN has a foolproof return policy (so does James Allen, and they have videos) so if it doesn't work it, you aren't out anything but time.

Artdecolover, did you post a thread? I'd be happy to hunt for you. Just give me what you need (in your own thread).

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks gypsy- you are so Kind! After doing so much online research here, I contacted GOG which is only 45 mins from me so I am going there on Saturday to view a few stones in person which they have analyzed/videoed for me. Thank you for your offer, you are awesome!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results