shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all diamonds by the yard bracelet owners!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Hello everyone!

I am planning to purchase a 1 ctw 5 station dbty style bracelet (not from Tiffany’s). I have very tiny wrists, 5.5 inches and I’m planning to get a 6 inch bracelet so it does not flip around as much.

Because of my tiny wrists, I have difficulty finding bracelets and watches that look good on me. I think the dbty style is perfect because it is modern, dainty enough, but also looks very elegant. I am planning on making it my everyday bracelet. This is the first “big girl” bracelet purchase that I am making. I’m only 24 and the only bracelet I’ve ever bought in my life is a michael kors bangle from tjmaxx. I work with my hands a lot and I just smack it at work constantly as it is too big (7.5)

Anyway, dbty owners, any pros and cons to this style? Are you still loving it after how much time you’ve been wearing it? I just feel like I haven’t seen people post about it as much as they used to in the past years. Pictures (however many) are very much welcome!!

Thanks everyone!

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi, sounds like a great purchase for you coming up!

I haven't owned a dbty bracelet, but I had the Tiffany pearl version by Elsa Perritti and found it wonderful to wear. I also have very small wrists and find bangles too big and cumbersome usually, so this worked well. I sold it a couple of years ago (reluctantly) to help fund the purchase of my Victorian dangle earrings, but wore it alot while I had it.

Reactions: ean

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
I have a DBTY necklace (12 stations, approximate 15pts each). I rarely wear my necklace because the flipping drives me insane. I also have to clean the necklace more often than other pieces because I feel that the flipping dirties both sides of the diamond from the oil on my skin. Twenty pt stones may make more of a statement than 15 pt stones. I feel the diamonds on my necklace don't make much of an impact. They sort of glimmer and I like my jewelry, even my everyday pieces, to stand out a bit more. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I have a DBTY necklace (12 stations, approximate 15pts each). I rarely wear my necklace because the flipping drives me insane. I also have to clean the necklace more often than other pieces because I feel that the flipping dirties both sides of the diamond from the oil on my skin. Twenty pt stones may make more of a statement than 15 pt stones. I feel the diamonds on my necklace don't make much of an impact. They sort of glimmer and I like my jewelry, even my everyday pieces, to stand out a bit more. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

I’d love to get a dbty necklace someday too! Do you have any photos? I heard it’s notorious for flipping and I often wonder if it will drive me crazy in the long run. I’ve been seeing that most people get rid of theirs for that reason.Maybe having it pretty tight (since it will only have about half an inch to move) on my wrist would make it less likely to flip.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
1AB7A3B9-F5AB-424D-B14B-83620F9E7482.jpeg
Thought there were ten stations but there are 11 stations - each 15pts. The diamonds look bigger in the photo than they do in real life! Since one's hands are constantly in motion, I would imagine the flipping is less noticeable than it is when the necklace is around the neck.

Last edited:
Reactions: ean

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Ooops! Thought there were 12 stations but there are 11 for a total of 1.65 ctw

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Ooops! Thought there were 12 stations but there are 11 for a total of 1.65 ctw

Thank you for the photo! I’ve never seen one in person and diamonds look bigger in photos than they do in real life so I don’t know what to expect. However, I am a fan of the dainty, understated look. I went ahead and bit the bullet. It should be here in 2 weeks. Worst case scenario, I can always return it.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
461FFA73-F797-4AF6-8994-D21E79CE9653.jpeg

Here she is. Just arrived today. Whew, 20 pointers are a little smaller than I expected. I probably wouln’t go any smaller than this. It is very light and comfortable to wear. And I do get now what JLW05 said about the “glimmer”. I think I like it but the flipping is starting to get to me. :lol::twisted:

diamondsareagirls

Shiny_Rock
Premium
How does the 6" fit on a 5.5" wrist? I also have a 5.5" wrist and usually have to buy 5.5 - 5.75 circumference or it doesn't stay put.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
How does the 6" fit on a 5.5" wrist? I also have a 5.5" wrist and usually have to buy 5.5 - 5.75 circumference or it doesn't stay put.

It stays put but I cannot put it on myself at all. I wouldn’t go any tighter than this since the culet of the diamonds kinda dig in my skin a little bit.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results