shape
carat
color
clarity

Call me a gossipy goose(re: Oprah W.''s ring in this photo) but...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
is Oprah wearing an engagement ring? I don''t remember her wearing any rocks on The Finger... maybe it''s nothing but I noticed it right away in the newsletter email.

yes, i''m a loser. lol!
41.gif
41.gif

center_20050815_177x369.jpg

http://www2.oprah.com/newsletter/onews/newsletter_20050815.html

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Probably just a "fashion" ring or something, although I''m willing to bet that whatever it is, it''s real and probably very expensive!!
16.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oprah has amazing stuff. I know some people in the industry who say (besides Liz Taylor) she is one of the only ones with tons of her own stuff, never borrows for the Oscars or other shows...it is ALL hers and incredible...Or, we could be like Sharon Stone and say we thought Harry Winston wanted to GIVE us the necklace worth hundreds of thousands that we borrowed...any specs on this one?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey doesn''t that look like Paris''s ring? The one that''s too heavy for her delicate hand?
31.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I really like that bracelet she''s wearing...I bet that''s real, too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet it''s real...i heard her say on one of her shows she buys all D/IF diamonds
6.gif
i think i need my old talk show
31.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I''ll vote for real too!

Oprah just looks so amazing these days. She really looks the best she ever has in her life!

Heather

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Except for some creature comforts, it has been reported that Oprah''s "luxury" purchases only includes diamonds.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
i dont think its an engagement ring as according to her she isn''t into the ''marriage scene'', but i bet u its real, amazing, and breath taking! all her pieces are elegent and she selects them so well!!

*sigh* wish i was one of her ear lobes to enjoy those spectacular studs she wears often!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2005 9:25:53 AM
Author: fire&ice
Except for some creature comforts, it has been reported that Oprah''s ''luxury'' purchases only includes diamonds.
And, until recently, Hermes Birkin Bags. If she would like to donate one to me Id gladly take that off of her hands.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure it''s real but doubt it''s an engagement ring. I read recently that she and Stedman had grown appart and were just going through the motions of living together. Who knows???

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2005 9:55:50 AM
Author: kaleigh
I''m sure it''s real but doubt it''s an engagement ring. I read recently that she and Stedman had grown appart and were just going through the motions of living together. Who knows???
Kaleigh, I just read the same thing. I thought it was very interesting that she goes everywhere with Stedman and her best friend, she is never alone with him.

I was also thinking that they could have flipped this picture and perhaps that ring is actually on her right hand. You never know what they do with these photos. Sometimes it''s more obvious than others.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2005 1:42:09 AM
Author: Mara
Hey doesn''t that look like Paris''s ring? The one that''s too heavy for her delicate hand?
31.gif
That''s the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw the ring too! It does look like Paris''s ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results