shape
carat
color
clarity

Calibration CZ for Ideal-Scope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I just received calibration CZ's for Ideal-Scope from down under.

Needless to say they are ideal cut i.e. evenly distributed pink in Ideal-Scope. They look very pretty - my daughter couldn't believe they aren't diamonds and cost only $5 :bigsmile:

It'll be much easier to use ideal-scope now because you'll know what to expect from ideal cut diamond.

Garry or Chris, could you get 3 carat CZ like that? ;))

ex%20CZ.JPG

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Hey Leonid, I'm really getting a kick out of the DiamondCalc program you sent me.

I stayed up till 4 in the morning playing with it last night.

Rich

GiGi

Rough_Rock
I am still waiting....

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
http://www.ideal-scope.com/order.asp

We will get around to a special page for the calibration stone, but there is a little bit about how you should use it on the order page.

For the record, anyone who has not read the ideal-scope site for the past few weeks - there is a heap of new info up there. Christian has been very busy :)

We will be introducing some amazing new stuff for the trade too soon :)

GiGi

Rough_Rock
You are just tooooooo much Rich!! :bigsmile:
I nearly fell off my chair, sat on my diamond, and caused many, may feathers on it!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Interesting, this weekend we were in a Mervyns buying an outfit for a Sopranos Season Finale Party..at their 'fine jewelry' counter buying up their shiny gold jewelry...when I spotted a brochure on 'Signity Star' with a little Eight Star looking pic on the front. Intrigued, I snatched it up and then read to find that they were talking about CZ's! The Signity Star is like an 8Star but a CZ basically, and it comes with its own cute little SS grading report showing fire and scintillation, etc. Also inclusions (didnt know CZ's could have inclusions?) mapped out, etc.

We got a little giggle out of it, as what would they think of next?! I saw the SS's up-close in person and they did not sparkle nor scintilliate nor catch me like a diamond would. But it was an interesting read.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
The Signity Star is like an 8Star but a CZ basically, and it comes with its own cute little SS grading report showing fire and scintillation, etc. Also inclusions (didnt know CZ's could have inclusions?) mapped out, etc.
----------------

Typically, CZ's don't have visible inclusions, but every now and then you'll see (under magnification) one with tiny gas bubbles or specks of unmelted zirconium oxide.

Got to admit that's a clever marketing idea, though.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Secret (we are using signity stars that we screen for consistancy and similar leakage patterns).

Anyone got one and used it yet?
Here is the copy from the order page:

If you order a calibration CZ with your Ideal-Scope, this is what you should see through the Ideal-Scope. (We will fix the Grammar!!) Note the strong overall red/pink colour and strong star pattern. There is some minimal leakage around the outside edge of the CZ and some slight partial leakage through the centre. We grade these stones as excellent.

Take the CZ with you when you go shopping and use it as a reference point for excellent cut.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
As a SNAAG I take offense at that last post :(

9NAAG = sensitive new age Aussie guy :)

Are you serious - you want a CZ too Brian?

Gee we are getting so much demand for free bees from you trade guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results