shape
carat
color
clarity

BVLA gold ends?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking for a BVLA gold end called Amity. I live in Canada, and my piercing studio has one, but it's been sold to my piercer. Supply chain issues has resulted in BVLA orders taking up to a year, and my studio isn't ordering anymore. I've tried Etsy and other piercing studios but am getting nowhere. Any ideas out there?? I have one specific piercing and am keen on the Amity.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Google is suggesting a number of places have it in stock. I’m not super familiar with shipping from the US to Canada so I’m not sure which ones to recommend but searching “ BVLA gold end amity” shows a number of links and options on those links.
It’s a pretty end - I am now perusing the BVLA site as I’m currently short basic with my piercings but should really make them more interesting so thank you for the info on them!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Google is suggesting a number of places have it in stock. I’m not super familiar with shipping from the US to Canada so I’m not sure which ones to recommend but searching “ BVLA gold end amity” shows a number of links and options on those links.
It’s a pretty end - I am now perusing the BVLA site as I’m currently short basic with my piercings but should really make them more interesting so thank you for the info on them!

Huh! What I'm seeing is sold out, altho one looked promising, but was in pounds, so British I'm guessing? The price is about 40% higher than what I would pay at a local shop too (IF they were in stock). Yikes. 500+ Canadian for a single tiny gold earring seems excessive!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found some places here in Australia that either have them in stock ? or order them in?
FF9355D6-45EF-4A28-8AE2-6D069B0EBD8E.jpeg

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I found some places here in Australia that either have them in stock ? or order them in?
FF9355D6-45EF-4A28-8AE2-6D069B0EBD8E.jpeg

Why am I not getting notices of replies?? Thanks @Bron357!!! I found a piercing salon in Vancouver that will tack them on to their order, due in April/May? Fingers crossed. I have one finicky piercing that needs one finicky earring and no BVLA Amity in the whole of Canada. My salon screwed up with the last order so this will be an 18 month total wait for 1 tiny earring. Sigh.

Shouldn't complain I guess, supply chain issues are huge right now with the "atmospheric rivers" and our flooding problems. The store shelves are getting empty and there was no gas for a while. We on river number 3 and the 4th is due on Tuesday. Jeez. So much w a t e r.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results