shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying first pair of diamond studs-help!

Hannahbug29

Rough_Rock
Hi! I’ve never posted, but have been lurking on this site, looking at all the “show me your studs” “show me your daily earrings,” etc... I was having a hard time sifting through all the comments just to find 2-3 that were helpful to my situation, so I’m hoping you guys can help me with the couple of questions I have. I have purchased other diamond jewelry before, but never earrings, and I know a decent amount about jewelry in general, but it seems like the people on these forums are much more knowledgeable than I am.

-I would love to see photos on the ear, of pairs of earrings ranging between 1.5-2ctw. (The diamonds I’m currently considering are .90ct each) Preferably without the picture being *just* an ear (it’s easier for me to see how the size looks if it’s not super zoomed in and I can see maybe part of the side of the face, etc)

-I would also really really appreciate any photos anyone is willing to take of a side-view of their setting, while on the ear. I can obviously look up photos of basket vs martini, but it’s hard to find side views of them on an ear to be able to see the differences on how much they stick out. (I know it varies a lot, just curious to see different pairs and different settings on the ear from the side)

-also wondering what your personal opinion/experience is with basket settings vs martini. Having a hard time choosing. I have tried some on but just am really indecisive about this. What are the pros/cons for you personally? These will be everyday earrings for me.

Thanks so much! :)

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome on Pricescope!
In order to get more replies, post your thread on the RockyTalky forum because there's more traffic there.
:wavey: purplesilk

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results