shape
carat
color
clarity

Buttery leather handbag in silver or gunmetal (pewter)?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I am looking for a great metallic bag for the summer, but want genuine leather. I seen these Tignanello bags, that seem kinda nice. Do you ladies know of any other places to find leather handbags in silver, or pewter color..and no more than $ 200? Thanks

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Have you looked in Marshall's or TJ Maxx? I always find designer steals there. I like that they have the bags coordinated by color so I dont have to do too much digging.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh if you find one, let me know. I''ve been looking for a good pewter bag for ages with no luck at all. I''m thinking I may end up doing the dark pink one (if I can talk hubby into it
31.gif
) instead and give up on the idea of that perfect metallic bag that would go with everything...
7.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Can you not shop online at TJMaxx, Marshall''s? I checked out the sites, but I am assuming you need to visit a store to shop? A little difficult since I live in Canada. Are there any ONLINE stores to purchase handbags from? Thanks for the recommendations!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I see some super cute bags but over $200 under $300. What size/style are you looking for?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i have seen very nice quality and designer name metallic bags at tj''s and marshall''s. i think you are right that it must be in store. my only suggestion would be to hit up the major department store websites and check out the sales. maybe someone will have seen something and reply. i know that they are out there. good luck!

ps if you don''t get something here maybe ask over on the purse forum.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I''m really liking the two styles you posted (Tignanello)..thanks..great find!! I am waiting to see if my offer is accdepted on one of these bags (E-bay), brand new with tags..silver in color...for much less than Endless is selling for. I don''t think they will ship to Canada..which is why E-bay might be a better option for me!!

lgreen

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 9:53:15 PM
Author:beau13
I am looking for a great metallic bag for the summer, but want genuine leather. I seen these Tignanello bags, that seem kinda nice. Do you ladies know of any other places to find leather handbags in silver, or pewter color..and no more than $ 200? Thanks
hello all,
I saw your query and wanted to help you find something that you like.

Check out the great choices here.....
replica handbags

lgreen

Rough_Rock
hello everyone,
This looks to be and interesting forum, my computer Internet connection is having issues so I will come back later!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results