shape
carat
color
clarity

But her emails!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The State Dept.'s inquiry into Clinton's emails found "no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information." Talk about an anticlimactic end to the most overblown, nothing burger of a scandal.

And did the Corrupt/Lamestream/Fake News media with its unfair liberal bias plaster this all over its headlines? Nope. NYT in particular buried it in page 16 when it ran the story on October 18. Enemy of the People indeed!

Now let us forevermore lay to rest the "But her emails!" nonsense. (Wishful thinking, I know.)

If you want to read the findings for yourself:

APD Uncovered No Persuasive Evidence of Systemic Misuse Relative to the Deliberate Introduction of Classified Information to Unclassified Systems
While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, 'the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations. Correspondence with the Secretary is inherently sensitive, and is therefore open for broad interpretation as to classification, particularly with respect to Foreign Government Information. Instances of classified information being deliberately transmitted via unclassified email were the rare exception and resulted in adjudicated security violations. There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The State Dept.'s inquiry into Clinton's emails found "no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information." Talk about an anticlimactic end to the most overblown, nothing burger of a scandal.

And did the Corrupt/Lamestream/Fake News media with its unfair liberal bias plaster this all over its headlines? Nope. NYT in particular buried it in page 16 when it ran the story on October 18. Enemy of the People indeed!

Now let us forevermore lay to rest the "But her emails!" nonsense. (Wishful thinking, I know.)

If you want to read the findings for yourself:

Wait. Did Rudy Giuilani OK, this inquiry? Unless it has his imprimatur, I could never trust it.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait. Did Rudy Giuilani OK, this inquiry? Unless it has his imprimatur, I could never trust it.

LOL. Good 'ol Rudy. The press is so mean to him! Trump's the only one who has it worse!

1571688378884.png

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard the end result of this enquiry. I heard it drop into the echo chamber of no-response by those who had been calling for her blood for years.

Wouldn't it be amazing if people were able to apologize - even after they've passed the age of 10? There are a bunch of people who owe HRC a *big* 'sorry'.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im right wing but i really really like Hillary and thought she would have made a very good president whome the world would have admired and respected
this email bussiness was cr#p from the start
yes she certainly is deserving of an apology
she has been an unfair target of the media her entire public life

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard the end result of this enquiry. I heard it drop into the echo chamber of no-response by those who had been calling for her blood for years.

Wouldn't it be amazing if people were able to apologize - even after they've passed the age of 10? There are a bunch of people who owe HRC a *big* 'sorry'.
I think that increasingly, apologizing for one's mistakes seems to be going out of vogue. I'm not only speaking of politicians, but about larger social trends. I find it disturbing.

im right wing but i really really like Hillary and thought she would have made a very good president whome the world would have admired and respected
this email bussiness was cr#p from the start
yes she certainly is deserving of an apology
she has been an unfair target of the media her entire public life

I don't think you can be right wing in the US without having an irrational hatred of Hilary. :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that increasingly, apologizing for one's mistakes seems to be going out of vogue. I'm not only speaking of politicians, but about larger social trends. I find it disturbing.

I don't think you can be right wing in the US without having an irrational hatred of Hilary. :lol:
i think the hatred for Hillary was because she was a woman more than anything else. initially my OH was anti but he did come around before the election
not that we got a vote (can't find smilies today)
as much as i would honestly like to say i reside in the US, alas i do not

there was a pro Hillary tradional right wing voter group on facebook ? durring the election called pantsuit nation (i think)

and remember Mr and Mrs Bush Sn endorsed their friend Hillary

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results