shape
carat
color
clarity

Burberry trench or nice RHR?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
I''d like to spent a little money on myself for xmas, and I''m debating between a Burberry trench coat or a nice RHR. Currently I''m not wearing anything on my right hand and I don''t have a trench coat. I think I will get both eventually, but which should I get first?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burberry trench. My dad gave me one... 15 years ago and it still looks fabulous. Everytimg I have a problem with it I take it in and they fix it promptly, and it''s nice and warm.

I love jewelry, but a quality basic like that lasts years.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The trench -- it''s more practical.

sera

Ideal_Rock
If I needed a trench, I would go with that.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Screw the trench. let some bling keep you warm and fuzzy inside
9.gif

Just joking....I think

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2007 10:28:34 PM
Author: Harriet
The trench -- it''s more practical.
What?!?!?! That doesn''t sound like our Harriet.
2.gif

I think coats last forever so my vote is for a nice coat/jacket/trench.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definetly the trench. No matter how much I love diamonds, clothes are always a bigger priority for me. It''s impossible to look ''put together'' in old pilled sweaters and a RHR. Clothes (personally) make me feel more confident and professional.

Huh, I just got back from shopping for new clothes, so possibly this post sounds a bit like I''m convincing myself that regular new clothes addition to the closet are mandatory. But, They are!!!

I love clothes. In my next life, I hope to be a cashmere sweater.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
The Burberry trench, hands down.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burberry trench first, RHR next, in that order. The trench is obviously more functional and as Harriet stated, very practical. The RHR, OTOH (sorry, couldn''t resist), won''t even be noticed until you take off that gorgeous trench, hee hee. Plus that RHR is not going to keep you very warm or dry this season...wait til spring for your RHR, I say!
2.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
go for the trench! you will wear it everywhere and always look amazing!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Probably I''d buy a coat as well. I saw a black YSL trench in the mag yesterday that was 2die4....money well spent.

cheers--Sharon

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
just want to let you ladies know that i got the trench and it looks great! but i was bad, i also got myself a rolling ring from ebay as RHR....okay no more shopping for myself until next year!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, the best of both worlds!
11.gif
Enjoy!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Good choice!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
awesome! I was gonna vote RHR and cheaper trench.... but you got the best of both worlds! DH will be jealous, he really wants a burberry trench.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 1:13:04 PM
Author: TanDogMom
awesome! I was gonna vote RHR and cheaper trench.... but you got the best of both worlds! DH will be jealous, he really wants a burberry trench.

in a way i got the trench and the cheaper RHR (it''s a pre-owend Cartier but in very good condition). Please tell your DH that the trench is totally worth it! I have no buyers remorse whatsoever.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Kissmark- you are a lucky girl! Which style burberry trench did you get? I went into their shop recently and did not realize they had so many options!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results