shape
carat
color
clarity

Burapha Gemological Laboratory and ebay sellers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find that many ebay sellers based in Thailand use this lab, and at one time this lab had a link. However, the link is gone and I cannot google them. My concern is this. If this gem lab is no longer operating, are ebay sellers forging these certs now? Even if they are still in operation, do they have the means to detect all treatments and difficult to detect synthetics? I'm concerned because I'm seeing more and more of these certs on ebay.

If they are still operating, is there a link to the lab? I can find a link to the university, but not a link to the lab.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Even if a lab by this name actually exists, it has zero credibility on the world stage. Give them zero for credibility or expertise until you have proper assurance. They may be just a fine operation, but before they are known to us, they are just a name with no substance.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results