shape
carat
color
clarity

Build your own ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Other than Blue Nile are there any sites with the build your own ring feature that will show you the ring with the diamond size that you choose ? So far, BN has been the only one that I''ve found but I was hoping to find more. Thanks !!

MissDimity

Shiny_Rock
http://www.goldenet.com.au (Australian site) has a similar build your own ring/ select diamond, but I don''t think when you select your diamond with either Blue Nile or Goldenet that when it is shown in the ring, it is of the size ( carat) diamond as the one you have selected. I always thought it was a standard diamond shape that was placed in the ring.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ! On BN when you use the Build your own ring feature, It will show the pic with the diamond size that you pick. I was just hoping there were more like that, it gives you a bit of an idea of what different style erings would look like with the different carat sizes.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ellen !!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results