shape
carat
color
clarity

Budget ring 1500$~ pls advice

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D: with malminkorupaja you do need to negotiate the price ;-) And by a simple halo I meant one without diamonds in the shank, only around the center stone. I got a quote myself for this kind of a ring which was 1000 EUR a while back. I like to dictate how high the stone is going sit, how much the band is going to be tapered etc, so custom more to my liking.

If you are not going to put diamonds in your (men's) ring, the price of the ring is the price of gold + labor. Since you'll be paying +24 per cent VAT on your order from the US, I'd assume it's not worth the hassle. But comparing prices should be relatively easy. Locally you can have the ring sized, decide the exact width and finishing texture. For example by husbands ring was hammered for texture and my friend's was made matte.

If you want to order the ring from JA, by all means do. I like the company very much myself, and I'm sure they will deliver.
He already purchased the ring from JA.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
* * * Next job is to find me a ring ;-) Should I start another thread for it :lol:...just joking...dont worry, it will be easy thing. * * *
If you'd like to compare some online prices with what's available to you locally:
* e-Wedding Bands has been a popular PS choice -- and they're having a summer sale:
http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/summer17.html

* Wedding Rings Direct (also does business as Kodega) is based in the UK. I remember seeing some pics a PSer posted of her rose gold wedding band from WRD; it was truly lovely:
https://www.weddingrings-direct.com

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!! I'm so excited that you pulled the trigger! What a lovely ring she'll have to show off! Looking forward to seeing the finished product, @D maklen!

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dmaklen, I was wondering if you got your ring...do you like it?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wondering the same, D! :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think ja is quite that quick.

D maklen

Shiny_Rock
Hi Dmaklen, I was wondering if you got your ring...do you like it?

Hi,

I got separate shipping notification that due to the overwhelming popularity of Summer Sale, they are currently experiencing production delays. Estimate shipping date 8th of august.

And I can see that they have continued summer sales thru july 31st.

I hope their quality keeps same even they are busy.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I got separate shipping notification that due to the overwhelming popularity of Summer Sale, they are currently experiencing production delays. Estimate shipping date 8th of august.

And I can see that they have continued summer sales thru july 31st.

I hope their quality keeps same even they are busy.

Don't worry -- the quality will be the same. :) Can't wait to see it -- she's going to be over the moon!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me tooooo!!!! :)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Me three!!

Did you get the ring? Did it meet all your expectations? Did you propose? Did she love the ring? Of course she's gonna say yes! But we want details!!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did this guy ever come back to post an update? I'm curious. Sad if he didn't. So many here were instrumental in helping him & his fiancé.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not so far, maybe he hasn't proposed yet? It would have been lovely to see how it turned out, this was a great thread to be part of! Hope it all worked out for him.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BUMP!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results