shape
carat
color
clarity

Brooch Info please

CORO80

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me anuything about this brooch/cameo especialy the initials on the fron GL or LG? s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are there any stamps on the back side? What does the pin look like? That can sometimes tell age ranges of jewelry.

CORO80

Rough_Rock
Back has no real info to reveal. s-l1600 (5).jpg

Zama

Rough_Rock
Trade
Are there any stamps on the back side? What does the pin look like? That can sometimes tell age ranges of jewelry.

I have a vintage brooch with a stamp on the back but I can't tell what it is

CORO80

Rough_Rock
I have a vintage brooch with a stamp on the back but I can't tell what it is

post a picture and maybe somone can help? Wouod love to see it?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can anyone tell me anuything about this brooch/cameo especialy the initials on the fron GL or LG? s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg

Your brooch is most likely costume. I haven’t found many sources for researching costume jewelry online, but I’m sure they’re out there - maybe one of our other contributors can help? There are many reference books though, perhaps your local library had some.

here’s one online source: http://www.amazingadornments.com/Designer Bios Page.htm

that said, I think there’s a possibility that the letters on the front are a design element intended to make the piece more interesting, and not related to the maker.

Zama

Rough_Rock
Trade
Your brooch is most likely costume. I haven’t found many sources for researching costume jewelry online, but I’m sure they’re out there - maybe one of our other contributors can help? There are many reference books though, perhaps your local library had some.

here’s one online source: http://www.amazingadornments.com/Designer Bios Page.htm

that said, I think there’s a possibility that the letters on the front are a design element intended to make the piece more interesting, and not related to the maker.
Es
Thank you so much for your information it does say that it's 14 karat is that just to make you believe it's real Jeep dealer in corpus Christi and he just loved give me a number of a man in Victoria that owns the jewelry shop called Brooks Brothers he wanted for me to take it over there so I could show it to him

Zama

Rough_Rock
Trade
Es
Thank you so much for your information it does say that it's 14 karat is that just to make you believe it's real Jeep dealer in corpus Christi and he just loved give me a number of a man in Victoria that owns the jewelry shop called Brooks Brothers he wanted for me to take it over there so I could show it to him

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Es

I was replying to the original poster. You might want to start a new thread, and post more pictures (including a picture of the front) if you’d like more information/speculation about your brooch. We’d love to see it!

Zama

Rough_Rock
Trade
I'll on o9Es
Thank you so much for your information it does say that it's 14 karat is that just to make you believe it's real Jeep dealer in corpus Christi and he just loved give me a number of a man in Victoria that owns the jewelry shop called Brooks Brothers he wantedú

Attachments

• CM210519-184433005.jpg
    CM210519-184433005.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20210622_201036398_BURST086.jpg
    IMG_20210622_201036398_BURST086.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 5
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results