shape
carat
color
clarity

bcmacdonald

Staff member
Britney-Spears-1024x576.png

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
The Lioness. That is the name that Sam Asghari calls his now fiancée, Britney Spears. They are also calling this 4ct solitaire engagement ring by the same moniker. Fierce, bold, and amazing, I think the name fits it beautifully.

THE CRAFTING OF THE RING​

Master...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamonds in the basket and the diamonds on the prongs appear to be at different heights - which would send me i-n-s-a-n-e. It's also not a comfort fit, which I'd find hugely irritating (literally - it would bug my finger) over time. And it seems that the engraving is machine done and generic - which I find odd for someone who, SURELY, could have afforded the very best hand-done engraving. Call me harsh, but I find this ring fairly unimaginative.

On the other hand, I do like the proportions of the band and its sweep to the head, and the diamond is a good size. It also looks sturdy and the prongs are very nice. So there's that.

Scroll down to the bottom photo and enlarge it, and you'll see the diamonds in the prongs, alongside the diamonds in the basket.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Except for the Lioness it’s really a pretty generic ring. Like a 27 yr old can afford to buy a 4 ct? Im sure it Brittanys money. good luck kiddo!

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
I liked it partially just because of the extra diamonds sort of tucked all over. I wouldn't turn down a 4 ct disco ball though!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked it partially just because of the extra diamonds sort of tucked all over. I wouldn't turn down a 4 ct disco ball though!

I think I like it because I'd love to see this very troubled woman have a genuine chance at happiness. And a 4ct disco ball never hurt anyone - agreed! :bigsmile:

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
I think I like it because I'd love to see this very troubled woman have a genuine chance at happiness. And a 4ct disco ball never hurt anyone - agreed! :bigsmile:

Right? #freebritney has become not only literal (from the conservatorship), but symbolic as well. She needs some happy in her life! We all deserve some happy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results