shape
carat
color
clarity

Brilliant Earth Tiffany shared prong replica

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a replica of the Tiffany shared prong wedding band, i.e. this:

m.tiffany.com.au/jewelry/rings/shared-setting-band-ring-GRP00005?fromGrid=1&gridpos=3/0&fromcid=616859&trackpdp=bg

I found one on Brilliant Earth:

www.brilliantearth.com/Shared-Prong-Diamond-Ring-%281/2-ct.-tw.%29-Platinum-BE2PD14R40/

What do the experts think? Seems pretty good to me, and it has more diamonds than the Tiffany. It would be paired with a Vatche U-113 with a .7 Whiteflash ACA diamond.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with Wildcat.

Shannon74

Rough_Rock
I'm also shopping for a shared prong wedding band and I just saw that Michael C Fina is having a 70% off sale. The sale is for in-stock items with promo code 80an70. It includes several Memoire and Sasha Primak shared prong bands. Unfortunately, the sale ends tonight.

I should add that I don't have any personal experience with Michael C Fina. I found the store by searching for Memoire shared prong bands after seeing them recommended on Pricescope several times. They sit low on the finger like Tiffany's shared prong bands and I would think the quality is better than Brilliant Earth.

Here are some that you may like -

Memoire platinum .50 ctw full eternity on sale for $957 (retail $3190)
http://www.michaelcfina.com/engagement-wedding-rings/wedding-bands/memoire-platinum-050ctw-eternity-band-PIP1-12M.html#

Memoire platinum .71 ctw 10 stone band on sale for $1501.50 (retail $5005)
http://www.michaelcfina.com/engagement-wedding-rings/wedding-bands/memoire-platinum-071ctw-10-stone-band-PIP10-34M.html

Sasha Primak platinum .58 ctw 10 stone band on sale for $708 (retail $2360)
http://www.michaelcfina.com/sasha-primak-bridal-jewelry-platinum-shared-prong-diamond-band-JS-WB166-PTQ4.html

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you got the Sasha

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I would not buy the one from BE. For one thing, they are usually overpriced, and secondly, you probably won't get the diamond quality of WF. That setting is nothing at all like the Tiffany one. I do really like both Memoire and Sasha Primak, though, if that sale is still on. I have owned a Memoire band before and the diamonds were fine quality. Go with WF for the band, otherwise, but I would ask if they can do a low profile basket setting like the Tiffany ones, which are beautiful.

I take it that sale was yesterday, but what a shame. PSers would have probably bought out their stock at those incredible prices! I probably would have bought one!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shannon74 - how do you know what is in stock? Everything I've looked at says "Ships in 4 weeks". Not really sure what that means
as far as in stock or not. Great savings though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results