shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid gift help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I have been going back and forth on what to get my bridesmaids.
My budget is about $75 each. I am going to buy their wedding jewelry (necklace and earrings about $40) and I''ve been thinking what else to get them.
I can''t find anything good that i think they''ll like.
They range in age from 22 to 43.
My hairdressor is coming the day of to help me with my veil and "if" the girls want to get their hair done they can, same with makeup lady.

I just thought, what if i offered to pay for their hair to get done too? would this and the jewelry be a good/nice enough gift?

Thanks in advance

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Personally, I think that all of the items you would be buying them are things you are requiring them to have for the wedding... matching jewelry and hair. I think getting them something thoughtful and non wedding related would be the best way to go but I guess it kind of depends on the girls.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ditto to oobie. Even if the gift"is a handmade note or scrapbook, I''d do something special that doesn''t have to do with the wedding. Nobody participates in a wedding for the BM gift, but just something to say "hey, thank YOU" is always nice. :)

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe a cute wristlet or pouch? Something fun. I agree that it probably should not be wedding related.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I got this idea from another thread i saw on here where the bride gave her bridesmaids (at the rehersal) a nice frame with a gift certificate in it that was for their hair and makeup to be professionally done the day of the wedding.
The bridesmaid all were in financially tight situations and the bride offered to do this to help them out.
As she knew they all wanted to use the makeup artist and hairstylist that the bride had hired for herself but that they may not get it done due to financial constraints.
She was then going to send them a nice pic of the two of them taken by the photographer at the wedding to put in the frame.
Everyone seemed to love this idea in the other post. It was from this year I believe?

Do you guys think this is now not a good idea? I thought it sounded like a nice thing to do seeing they are all short on $$>

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results