shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridalplasty?

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Anyone seen this? I know that it would be nice to have everything perfect on your wedding day, but what if your husband to be doesn't like your new look.

The one girls fiancée was away, I believe fighting for our country and she is not even going to be there when he gets home she is going to be filming the show.

Geez!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think this show takes the whole- "look perfect for your wedding" to a whole new level. pretty extreme...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I saw a commercial for it the other day and the whole idea really grosses me out. If you want to get plastic surgery, fine. But the whole "I need plastic surgery for my wedding day to look as beautiful as possible" idea is creepy to me! :errrr:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think it's terrifying. Shows like these seem extreme at first, but they quickly become the norm. Right now, everybody seems to diet for their wedding: it's a little creepy to picture a near-future where everybody has to have a boob job and rhinoplasty to qualify as altar-worthy. Stepford, here we come!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I refuse to watch this show.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1291388367|2786207 said:
I think it's terrifying. Shows like these seem extreme at first, but they quickly become the norm. Right now, everybody seems to diet for their wedding: it's a little creepy to picture a near-future where everybody has to have a boob job and rhinoplasty to qualify as altar-worthy. Stepford, here we come!

He,he,he! Good point and very funny!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
natyLad|1291389036|2786221 said:
Circe|1291388367|2786207 said:

He,he,he! Good point and very funny!!!

Thank yew, thank you verymush. :rodent:

Seriously, though ... when people are putting off their weddings because they've gotten caught up in the notion that a wedding "has" to cost 40K, I can just imagine how susceptible they'll be to "self-improvement." I'm equal parts horrified and fascinated to see what sorts of procedures the winner settles on ....

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Haven't watched it, won't watch it, think the concept is equal parts hilarious and terrible.

What I really want to know is, what's with the guys who hear "hey honey, let's compete on Bridalplasty!!" and don't immediately run away and never look back? I mean, that is a pretty good indicator that you are about to marry a crazy person. Maybe, just maybe, you should thank your lucky stars for the warning and flee.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Do you guys remember The Swan? It only had 1 season I think and it was a long time ago. I liked it and I thought it did wonders for women because they took these women that wanted to improve their appearance for themselves. It wasnt just lipo cause they didnt want to do a crunh. They did things like get their teeth fixed and breast lifts. Society thought it was soooo terrible and that is why it never lasted. Look how far we have come ( not in a good way). Now we have to have nose jobs and boob jobs and whatever else just to get married.

I may be confused here, but if these women are already getting married than didnt their men love them the way they were?!?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins1|1291380285|2786142 said:
I saw a commercial for it the other day and the whole idea really grosses me out. If you want to get plastic surgery, fine. But the whole "I need plastic surgery for my wedding day to look as beautiful as possible" idea is creepy to me! :errrr:
I completely agree! I saw the commercials and thought the girls were ridiculous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results