shape
carat
color
clarity

BRIDAL SHOWER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
I NEED SOME OPINIONS......

MY FRIENDS FIANCE IS HAVING A BRIDAL SHOWER IN A BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL. I RECIEVED A FORMAL INVITATION TO HER BRIDAL SHOWER. I''M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO ATTEND. I HAVE ONLY MEET HER ONCE I''M CLOSER TO THE GROOM. IF I DONT ATTEND, SHOULD I STILL SEND HER A PRESENT AS PROPER ETIQUETT. I''M GETTING MIX ANSWERS SO I FIGURE I''LL ASK THE EXPERTS.

DO YOU THINK A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE IS TOO CHEAP?

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is a nice gesture to send her a gift, especially since you can't (or don't want to) attend, and no, a $50 gift card is not cheap at all.
I was in a similar situation recently. My friend is getting married and have gotten to know his fiance pretty well and really like her. However, she would be the only person I knew at the party and I felt kind of awkward about accepting the invitation. To make a long story short, I decided to go anyway and ended up having a really good time.
Point being? You might consider going despite your reservations - it may be better than you think and it's a good opportunity to start getting to know her. If you end up hating it, you could always find some reason to duck out early.
Just some food for thought!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results