shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Party Intro Song

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
What are you guys using when you introduce the BP?
Also, are you using a different song when the parents get introduced, or the same one?

Thanks...I'm stuck on this one.

My ideas so far for BP were: Sopranos Theme, U2 Beautiful Day, Guns N Roses Sweet Welcome to the Jungle but I'm still not 100% sold on any

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
We are having only our brothers and sisters in our BP and we are all dancing to "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".

Our parents are included in this dance.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m using an instrumental version of "Sailing" by Christopher Cross. It''s such a sweet and soft, summery instrumental. You could get a karaoke version (from amazon) of a song you like for an instrumental if a song you like has an awesome instrumental.
Here''s a link to the instrumental we''re using for BP intros Link, but since I don''t have speakers at work, I don''t know if it''s the techno-like version, lol.

For parents intro, we may use "Sunrise, Sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof, but it''s a common song for parental intros, so I don''t know if we''ll use it.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Newsboys "Something Beautiful" for the BP.

Don''t know if we''ll use something different for ourselves or if we''ll swap that with something else for the parents & BP.

Good ideas everyone!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
At my friend''s wedding last Friday they used Welcome to the Jungle for the bridal party and Kashmir for the bride and groom. Honestly, I thought it was kind of cheesy
40.gif
I really like the idea of an instrumental song.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Parents are being introduced to the Miami Vice theme

Bridal party to "I Gotta Feeling"-Black Eyed Peas

FI & I-Thunderstruck-AC/DC

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
We did "We are Family" for the parents (I know, kinda cheesey, but we forgot about having to pick this song until 3 days before)

Then we did "Footloose" for the bridal party. That one went over really well
emwink.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
We wanted instrumental music so that our guests could hear the DJ announcing everybody''s names into the reception.

Our parents and the bridal party came in to the Star Wars theme song (DH loves Star Wars!)
DH and I came in to the OSU fight song (we met and fell in love in college, so it was appropriate) Everyone loved it and was clapping along to the beat!
1.gif

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The bridal party came out to Cliffs of Dover; DH loves the guitar solo (think Rock Band 3).

We came out to Battle Without Honor or Humanity (that song featured in Kill Bill). We thought of doing Poker Face by Lady Gaga and having the BP pretend to pictures of us like the papparazzi. But we nixed it as a little too cheesy.

All instrumental

SeeShell

Rough_Rock
In our wedding, the plan is for the bridal party to enter to "What I Like About You" by The Romantics, and then bride and groom enter to "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:55:34 AM
Author: SeeShell
In our wedding, the plan is for the bridal party to enter to 'What I Like About You' by The Romantics, and then bride and groom enter to 'Walking on Sunshine' by Katrina and the Waves.
[/b]
I love that song
9.gif

ETA: I like the song "Love today" by Mika for the bridal party entrance

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 2:33:18 AM
Author: Yimmers
The bridal party came out to Cliffs of Dover; DH loves the guitar solo (think Rock Band 3).

We came out to Battle Without Honor or Humanity (that song featured in Kill Bill). We thought of doing Poker Face by Lady Gaga and having the BP pretend to pictures of us like the papparazzi. But we nixed it as a little too cheesy.

All instrumental
Hah! DH and I also used "Battle without honor or humanity" and our BP all entered during the intro. DH and I came in right as the song really picked up.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to use Crazy in Love for our intros, but my FI vetoed it because he hates the song so back to the drawing board...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results