shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Bridal Jewlery Ideas

Discussion in 'Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves' started by PrincessMiaPuff, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessMiaPuff
    Shiny_Rock

by PrincessMiaPuff » Jan 27, 2009
    I purchased the sliver set for just 5.99! They look to me like more of a bridesmaid set. I was inspired by a couple of people creating there own jewelry does anyone have any ideas?

p72t5.jpg

2. PrincessMiaPuff
    Shiny_Rock

3. tlh
    Ideal_Rock

by tlh » Jan 27, 2009
    I can see what you mean, that they look like a bridesmaid''s jewelry... but I think they are very pretty.
    Are you providing the jewelry for your bridesmaids? If you are, you can make theirs a little more subtle so yours stands out....[​IMG]

4. PrincessMiaPuff
    Shiny_Rock

What if I made a necklace like this? And had the Pedant in the front center? Any ideas would be great!

addbgsageribbon338x450.jpg

5. PrincessMiaPuff
    Shiny_Rock

I am hoping to make theirs also on a smaller scale than mine. I have no ideas yet.

6. AllieLuv83
    Brilliant_Rock

by AllieLuv83 » Jan 27, 2009
    I made my own necklace and recently a NEW bracelet. I think you can definitely use those pieces to make your own creations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.