shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridal Jewelry Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
So, I''m actually wearing a bridesmaids'' dress as my wedding dress. We''re eloping, so I wanted something nice but not too $$$ since no one else is going to see it, except in photos. Anyway, here''s a pic of the dress except mine is Ivory rather than eggplant.

I need some suggestions on jewelry to wear with it. I''m thinking pearls, but single strand or multi-strand freshies? At this point, I''m totally open to ideas, though...

:)

NickiDress.jpg

broadway

Rough_Rock
I think a multi would look great with it!

SoCute

Rough_Rock
since this is a simple sophiscated dress i would wear just a single pearl to keep the simple theme .... i luv this dress and i think you would look very georgeous in it
emsmile.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think that since the dress has crystals/something sparkly in it I would either go with rhinestones/diamonds or rhinestones/diamonds intermixed with pearls... But that''s just my personal opinion. Great dress though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results