shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Soltiare Settings?

houserabbitz

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a plain, Brian Gavin solitaire setting? There are so many that look lovely. I am looking for one on the more petite side for a half carat round. The sleeker and thinner the better. I like the Abby, and a BG rep suggested the Legera setting. I also like the Minnie. I have also been looking at the simple JA comfort fit with the 1.5mm band, but I just don't know. Anymore ideas?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
houserabbitz|1394210409|3629327 said:
Does anyone have a plain, Brian Gavin solitaire setting? There are so many that look lovely. I am looking for one on the more petite side for a half carat round. The sleeker and thinner the better. I like the Abby, and a BG rep suggested the Legera setting. I also like the Minnie. I have also been looking at the simple JA comfort fit with the 1.5mm band, but I just don't know. Anymore ideas?
I like the Tapered Tiffany the best.
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/tapered-tiffany-style-half-round-platinum-5540p

houserabbitz

Rough_Rock
Oh that's pretty. You don't think 6 prongs will overtake a half carat?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
houserabbitz|1394213214|3629366 said:
Oh that's pretty. You don't think 6 prongs will overtake a half carat?
Not at all. In fact, I think if the prong tips are done small and slightly pointed, and the stone is set slightly higher, it will make the stone appear slightly larger, and keep it's nice round look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results