shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Dream Eternity Band

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased Brian Gavin's Dream eternity band in 2.5 mm and wanted to give my entire experience a high recommendation. I worked with Jamie who was very helpful. The band is very low, very sparkly, and I love the look. My engagement ring (I did a custom setting with a local jewelry store) works well with it.

Searching for other threads helped me make my decision and my band was much better priced than Tiffany's or my local jewelers (which had Tiffany pricing). 063BC191-E2D4-48DA-BFCB-6ED5B0CADE71.jpeg 39014DC7-A3BA-4176-ADFF-8139BDA7AA58.jpeg ACEE8FC9-3443-4259-AA84-CE76CA928455.jpeg F53EDEF2-2695-4FDD-9F3E-61C7E98868BA.jpeg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful, what size are the diamonds? It looks like they are slightly larger than those in my WF Harmony band--which are 2 pointers. I love the classic style of your band, its perfect for your ER! Congrats!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning band! Congrats on your new purchase! Jamie and the entire BGD team are the best!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't go wrong with BGD. I have had wonderful experiences with them. Brian and Lesley are two of my favorite people. Your band is beautiful.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and looks fabulous with your ering.

epgree

Rough_Rock
Its beautiful, what size are the diamonds? It looks like they are slightly larger than those in my WF Harmony band--which are 2 pointers. I love the classic style of your band, its perfect for your ER! Congrats!

If it's the 2.5mm I would guess they're about 5 pointers?
What color diamonds did you go with? I know BGD gives a choice of colorless or near colorless.

ETA: I'm stalking all shared-prong related threads, especially the with the dream eternity and half-eternity, because I waaaaant oneeee! It's so pretty. Congrats :)

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! And what a great match with your engagement ring! They look like they were made as a set.

P

PierreBear

Looks like a perfect match! Wonderful!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so perfect on your hand!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks like a perfect match! beautiful!

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock
I'm sorry, I honestly don't know. I just went with the 2.5 mm size. There are 24 stones and my finger size is 4.75.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really delicate and beautiful! :love:

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock
If it's the 2.5mm I would guess they're about 5 pointers?
What color diamonds did you go with? I know BGD gives a choice of colorless or near colorless.

ETA: I'm stalking all shared-prong related threads, especially the with the dream eternity and half-eternity, because I waaaaant oneeee! It's so pretty. Congrats :)

Thanks! Yes, I looked at many options for a shared-prong and honestly love the very subtle scalloped look of BG Dream over the Tiffany band. I went with the platinum one on their website. Before ordering Jamie let me know the melee is F/G in color and VS.

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful - lovely set.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band! :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results