shape
carat
color
clarity

Brandy''s E-ring....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I heard on the morning news that Brandy got an 11 1/2 ct engagement ring from her basketball player fiance... anyone have any more info or PHOTOs
9.gif
pls...?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Didn't she just get divorced like a few months ago?!?!?!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
...or did she - there's some kinda gossip about whether she was really married before...
rolleyes.gif
ugh- i feel my brain melting! the stuff i read to find a lil diamond pic!
2.gif

This is the excerpt about the ring from an article posted on MTV.com:

"The singer, 25, and the Chicago-born baller (who is in the process of leaving the Los Angeles Clippers for the Phoenix Suns), 24, got engaged on Tuesday, according to People. Richardson proposed during a private party at the Century Club in Los Angeles with the couple's friends and families in attendance.

Richardson reportedly asked for Brandy's hand by adorning it with an 11-and-a-half-carat diamond ring valued at $1 million and designed by jeweler Jason Arasheben, who completed the ring just 30 minutes before the proposal."

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
She got 'divorced' from her 'spiritual' marriage a little while ago. It seems that when she found out she was pregnant, she didn't want her image ruined, so she convinced the father of the baby to say the secretely got married the year before. After they split up, he kept it quiet until after all of the custody stuff was done, then spilled the beans.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results