shape
carat
color
clarity

Brand Jean Dousset

P

PierreBear

Hi PS Friends,

You know it's a bad sign when you are browsing on the web and you have personalized ring ads on the websites you are reading. Anyhow, there was an ad on the "seamless halo" by Jean Dousset that caught my eye. I've just never heard of this brand but when I clicked on the press page it gave me the impression that this is a brand that celebrities like to wear. Perhaps I've been living under a rock but I've just never heard of it.

Was just curious if anyone has seen the ring in person and if anyone has any impressions of the craftmanship not that I intend on getting the ring. I'm guessing it's more in the lines of shopping through Tiffany's or Cartier etc where the styles are more mass produced.

Have a great day!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PierreBear|1471440359|4066877 said:
Hi PS Friends,

You know it's a bad sign when you are browsing on the web and you have personalized ring ads on the websites you are reading. Anyhow, there was an ad on the "seamless halo" by Jean Dousset that caught my eye. I've just never heard of this brand but when I clicked on the press page it gave me the impression that this is a brand that celebrities like to wear. Perhaps I've been living under a rock but I've just never heard of it.

Was just curious if anyone has seen the ring in person and if anyone has any impressions of the craftmanship not that I intend on getting the ring. I'm guessing it's more in the lines of shopping through Tiffany's or Cartier etc where the styles are more mass produced.

Have a great day!

I cannot tell you HOW many James Allen ads I formerly had my screen until I started using chrome!

peace.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1471442548|4066882 said:
I cannot tell you HOW many James Allen ads I formerly had my screen until I started using chrome!

Using Chrome wouldn't help me; when I read this thread today, I realized i had had a dream about being in a jewelry showroom! Since I use Pricescope mainly for posting about politics nowadays, I was interested to remember that the dream was all about jewelry! I was sitting in a cubbyhole facing a glass case with a piece of gold jewelry in it. Behind me, perpendicular to me, was a huge case with a huge piece of gold jewelry on display. There were other cases of jewelry on display all over a large floor, but the floor looked as if it were in a dapartment store like Macy's, not as if it were an elegant boutique. I think I have been missing jewelry! If jewelry is in your head, the "ads" cannot be wiped out with the stroke of a computer.

AGBF

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only know of Jean Dousset from watching HSN where he sells pretty CZ pieces. In the presentations, they always mention that he has a high end diamond business but I've never seen any of his pieces discussed on PS.

If I catch his HSN shows, I always sit down to watch. Not only he's easy on the eyes :naughty: , he seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to jewelry.

JeanDousset

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi PS Friends,

Have a great day!

Good afternoon PierreBear,

Thank you for your interest in our brand and our sincere apologies if our Ads disturbed your internet navigation. Baby Monster was correct on the fact that Jean has a collection on Home Shopping Network called "Absolute by Jean Dousset". This collection is entirely managed by HSN and features CZ but it is different from the Jewelry House you are mentioning.

Jean Dousset Diamonds specializes in custom diamond engagement rings, handcrafted in Beverly Hills, using centuries old tools. Following in the footsteps of his great-great grandfather, iconic jeweler Louis Cartier, Jean Dousset founded Jean Dousset Diamonds in 2008. In 2012, Jean Dousset Diamonds premiered its first design showroom in the heart of West Hollywood, CA, located at 8471 Melrose Avenue.

Jean Dousset began his jewelry career in 1992 at the global epicenter of high jewelry: Place Vendôme in Paris. It was here that he earned a prestigious position with Chaumet, the official jeweler of the Emperor Napoleon. In 1996, Dousset next pursued an apprenticeship with the renowned French jewelry designer Boucheron. In 1999, Dousset made a pivotal move in his career and joined the revered jewelry house Van Cleef & Arpels as the International Director of High Jewelry Exhibitions. In 2001 he was promoted to direct and resurrect Van Cleef & Arpels' prestigious Beverly Hills outpost on Rodeo Drive.

Per your question on our "Seamless halo™", our “prong-less” setting is custom designed and crafted for the diamond they will surround to create a harmonious flow of brilliance. They follow seamlessly the contour of the stone along its girdle only to reveal the crown from above, and the entire depth of the stone below. Actress Amy Adams or most recently TV Host Maria Menounos both own a Seamless Halo™ design.

We do not work with pre-casted settings or "mass produced" goods. Each ring is made to order by hand.

If we can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us :) .

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know Jean Dousset because he made Morgan Stewart's (reality star) e-ring. Her 4ct oval is just perfection and is featured A LOT on RKOBH!

P

PierreBear

JeanDousset|1471479326|4067118 said:
Hi PS Friends,

Have a great day!

Thank you for your interest in our brand and our sincere apologies if our Ads disturbed your internet navigation. Baby Monster was correct on the fact that Jean has a collection on Home Shopping Network called "Absolute by Jean Dousset". This collection is entirely managed by HSN and features CZ but it is different from the Jewelry House you are mentioning.

Jean Dousset Diamonds specializes in custom diamond engagement rings, handcrafted in Beverly Hills, using centuries old tools. Following in the footsteps of his great-great grandfather, iconic jeweler Louis Cartier, Jean Dousset founded Jean Dousset Diamonds in 2008. In 2012, Jean Dousset Diamonds premiered its first design showroom in the heart of West Hollywood, CA, located at 8471 Melrose Avenue.

Jean Dousset began his jewelry career in 1992 at the global epicenter of high jewelry: Place Vendôme in Paris. It was here that he earned a prestigious position with Chaumet, the official jeweler of the Emperor Napoleon. In 1996, Dousset next pursued an apprenticeship with the renowned French jewelry designer Boucheron. In 1999, Dousset made a pivotal move in his career and joined the revered jewelry house Van Cleef & Arpels as the International Director of High Jewelry Exhibitions. In 2001 he was promoted to direct and resurrect Van Cleef & Arpels' prestigious Beverly Hills outpost on Rodeo Drive.

Per your question on our "Seamless halo™", our “prong-less” setting is custom designed and crafted for the diamond they will surround to create a harmonious flow of brilliance. They follow seamlessly the contour of the stone along its girdle only to reveal the crown from above, and the entire depth of the stone below. Actress Amy Adams or most recently TV Host Maria Menounos both own a Seamless Halo™ design.

We do not work with pre-casted settings or "mass produced" goods. Each ring is made to order by hand.

Thanks for taking the time to join PS and respond. I have no issue with the ad as I know that's the day and age that we all currently live in and I guess it is testament that the ad is actually working since more people are talking about the brand. Would you happen to have any "in real life" pictures or "on hand pictures" of the seamless halo to share with the community? Thanks in advance!

JeanDousset

Rough_Rock
Trade
PierreBear|1471526711|4067294 said:
JeanDousset|1471479326|4067118 said:
Hi PS Friends,

Have a great day!

Thanks for taking the time to join PS and respond. I have no issue with the ad as I know that's the day and age that we all currently live in and I guess it is testament that the ad is actually working since more people are talking about the brand. Would you happen to have any "in real life" pictures or "on hand pictures" of the seamless halo to share with the community? Thanks in advance!

You are most welcome. We understand that a lot of information is available on the internet nowadays and it can sometimes be overwhelming. We do have pictures on hand. I can share some of our client's pictures here but invite you to check our IG profile instagram.com/jeandousset or our Pinterest with the same extension. You may find many pictures of our Seamless Halo™ on hand there with different Carat Weights and sizes. For any questions on our designs you may direct message us there or email our website. :)

We hope it is helpful!

Thank you!

ava_emerald_cut_diamond_platinum.png

eva_round_brilliant_cut_platinum__amp__angelina_wedding_banc_platinum.png

louise_ii_cushion_cut_diamond_platinum.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results