shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelet stacks

rokor

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. So I’ve only recently got to collecting and wearing coloured stones and jewelry in general but it’s been an incredible experience so far. From collecting to having another facet to be stylized in my wardrobe I’ve just embraced the beauty of coloured gems. This originally got me to wearing pearls, but I’ve just about cultivated enough of a collection at this point. Bracelets on the other hand, I can definitely see myself buying at least a half to a full dozen more before I get to where I want to be with them.

Any way, I thought it’d be a cool idea to start a thread for those of us who wear stacks of bracelets. I know there’s one for rings and that sees quite a bit of contribution so I’m hoping this one might track as well so I can see what everyone’s wearing to admire and maybe get some inspiration. I’ll start.

58E69AC3-CEA4-4C15-8BB6-B638BD772974.jpeg

From top to bottom. 3.5ct diamond, 8.16ct Man Sin Jedi spinel, 6.5ct alternating Burmese red and orange/peach spinel. I can’t seem to get a good shot of these from indoors, the red spinel glows almost as much as the Jedi and is so close in depth to royal red rubies in person. The Jedi, is well, Jedi. Haha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results