shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelet help needed!

Discussion in 'Jewelry Pieces' started by medely, Aug 29, 2018.

Which bracelet is best?

1. 1. Irregular

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. 2. Love knot bangle

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. 3. Diamond half eternity bangle

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  4. 4. Tennis bracelet

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. medely
    Rough_Rock

by medely » Aug 29, 2018
    Hi everyone!

I'm getting a bracelet for my 35th birthday and I can't decide what I want. I want an 18k rose gold bracelet that I can wear everyday. I was originally looking for a chain bracelet like Tiffany's infinity bracelet or a DBTY, but when I tried them on they just seemed to dainty for me to use everyday. I'm at home with my kids at the moment and I am also a bit clumsy so I just felt that I would get stuck in them an break the chain. So I started looking at sturdier pieces such as bangles and tennis bracelets. But I just can't make a decision - I just want them all :) So here's a picture of 4 potential candidates right now:

1. Irregular link bracelet.
    2. Love knot bangle (oval)
    3. Half eternity bangle (oval)
    4. 2-3 ct tennis bracelet

What do you think? Is it uncomfortable with a bangle that will make sounds and be in the way? Is it too much have a tennis bracelet all day long while hanging around in the house? I also feel that the tennis bracelet maybe shows a bit too little metal, since I really like the rose gold.

Sorry, long post! Thank you :)

IMG_7380.PNG IMG_7392.PNG IMG_7381-1.PNG

PreRaphaelite likes this.

2. morejewelsplease
    Rough_Rock

by morejewelsplease » Feb 5, 2019
    I have a half eternity bangle type bracelet that absolutely adore. I don't wear it every day, but I do wear it very often, much more often than any other bracelet I have. It is classic, goes with absolutely everything and always looks sparkly and sophisticated. Mine is shared prong, but I actually love the way the channel setting one looks on you!

medely likes this.
  3. Bron357
    Ideal_Rock

by Bron357 » Feb 5, 2019
    Me, I’m clumsy and I end up bending my bangles if I wear them 24/7 (my preference) so I got a link diamond tennis bracelet which is perfect for me too wear 24/7 no worries.

medely likes this.
  4. marcy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by marcy » Feb 5, 2019
    I love bangles but they drive me crazy klunking on things. I voted for a tennis bracelet, classic and versatile.

medely likes this.

5. dk168
    Ideal_Rock

by dk168 » Feb 6, 2019
    I voted for the tennis bracelet.

Much as I love bangles, I can't wear them all the time as I would be banging them against hard surfaces when I work!

DK :))

medely likes this.
  6. MakingTheGrade
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by MakingTheGrade » Feb 6, 2019
    I have a two stone open bangle after going through similar indecision about bangle vs tennis.

I didn’t like the bangle banging, but the tennis didn’t seem my style and taking it on and off seemed a hassle. Also the idea of keeping so many little diamonds clean on a daily wear basis made me cringe.

I love my open bangle because it fits very close to the wrist, super easy to take on and off, significant bling from the stones but also you can see the metal, and it’s easy to clean and I don’t worry about losing a stone or banging it.

Just a thought :)

medely likes this.
  7. GossamerAngel
    Shiny_Rock

by GossamerAngel » Feb 10, 2019
    I have a rose gold Love cuff and I wear it every day. It’s comfortable!

medely likes this.
  8. Sakuramickey
    Rough_Rock

by Sakuramickey » Feb 15, 2019
    I have ordered a half eternity oval bangle, a customized bangle so it will be a snug fit. I will receive it in about 2weeks time, hopefully can share with you. If possible get a customized oval half eternity bangle :)

RosieR and medely like this.
  9. medely
    Rough_Rock

by medely » Feb 15, 2019
    Yes please do so! I would love to se it, sounds like it’s going to be beautiful!