shape
carat
color
clarity

Boy, those ultrasonics really DO work!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well, it only took forever (first ordered it in october, but it was backordered so after more than a month i cancelled. then my DH tried to get it for me for xmas and it was still backordered) but i finally got my ultrasonic a few days ago. i got the GemOro 1 pint/no heat model from National Jeweler Supplies.

i hand-clean my rings pretty well every day, so like many here i was skeptical as to whether i would see a noticable difference. well, I DID!! i read once that someone noticed even the metal was shinier and i can second that observation!

i used the GemOro solution, which didn''t get good reviews by some on here, but the instruction manual with mine specifically says no ammonia (amoungst other things) so i decided to start with what they recommended and go from there if it didn''t bring about good results. so far, so good - another happy US customer here!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you putting your Leon in there?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes
32.gif

after reading many posts on the matter, i decided it makes more sense to me to lose a stone in the US if that is going to happen. i didn't get a strong feeling that it loosens the stones in and of itself (but if someone knows differently, by all means, straighten me out!). i really love the sparkle i got from the US cleaning, especially on a band with such small diamonds and a 'dainty' presence to begin with. i have only cleaned them once in the US, and i was watching it anxiously to see if something popped out, which i'm sure i will continue to do for a while before i really feel zen about my decision.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, you are a daring one! I agree u/s are magical. I am a chicken though. When''s the little one due again?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
daring... or stupid!
19.gif

june 29th... thank you for asking!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Come visit us on the preggo board! I *think* they can loosen the stones but I am not 100% sure. I have lost a melee in there. Just don''t use the high setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results