shape
carat
color
clarity

Boy Hero Needs a Rock! What should I send him?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

And on the aunt's instagram she has his P.O. Box and says he likes rocks, and that people can send him rocks if they want to show him some love. What is a cool, inexpensive rock that I could buy and have sent to him? I was thinking a geode or something? Maybe amethyst?

Thinking to spend $20 or less. Let me know if you have a cool suggestion for this superhero <3

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
moss agate, jasper, a geode for him to crack open, rutile quartz, amethyst slice or crystal, raw aquamarine...so many =) what a great brother!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
moss agate, jasper, a geode for him to crack open, rutile quartz, amethyst slice or crystal, raw aquamarine...so many =) what a great brother!

Ooooh I love all of these ideas!

Do you know anywhere in particular that sells geodes that can be cracked open? Nice symbolism... breaking something to show the beauty inside <3

Moss agate is so cool. Any agate is cool. Great suggestions! Thanks!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8D2E8341-241A-4908-976E-DB44A02177F2.png

His address in case anyone else wants it.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a little Champ!
After nearly losing my right hand to a dog attack and subsequently while walking our newly rescued greyhound having her mauled to death while I protected my then 6 year old daughter (and why I have PTSD) that young lad is indeed a Hero.
I will be sending a rather nice box of rock treasures to him.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a little Champ!
After nearly losing my right hand to a dog attack and subsequently while walking our newly rescued greyhound having her mauled to death while I protected my then 6 year old daughter (and why I have PTSD) that young lad is indeed a Hero.

Omg Bron, my heart goes out to you <3333 how absolutely traumatic. Hugs hugs hugs and I have no doubt that your experience gives you a deeper level of appreciation and admiration for this brave little boy.

Last edited:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
What a little Champ!

That's awful @Bron. How traumatic for you both, and sorry to hear about the loss of the doggo!!! So very very frightening!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a little Champ!

I want to find a big sparkly shinny rock and send it to you too
Ive heard rose quartz is good to ward off bad dreams
Im so sorry this happened to you and to this little boy
rose-quartz-rough.jpg

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
My son used to love rocks and he loved the geodes you smash open.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to find a big sparkly shinny rock and send it to you too
Ive heard rose quartz is good to ward off bad dreams
Im so sorry this happened to you and to this little boy
rose-quartz-rough.jpg

I was about to suggest rose quartz. For its healing properties and for its beauty. ❤️

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Lapis lazuli!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh I love all of these ideas!

Do you know anywhere in particular that sells geodes that can be cracked open? Nice symbolism... breaking something to show the beauty inside <3

Moss agate is so cool. Any agate is cool. Great suggestions! Thanks!

There are kits for kids that are made I think by national geographic that are breakable geodes. we bought some for the now 13-year-old in our house a couple years ago. He thought they were pretty awesome.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on our UK news. I'm glad you've posted the address for the rocks - I'm sure I can find something 'native' to send to him.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results