shape
carat
color
clarity

BoulderGal's bling photoshoot--picture overload!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so partly because I was bored, partly because it was sunny outside, and partly because someone asked in a previous thread, I decided to clean up my photo-worthy jewelry and take some pictures. :appl:

Please share any comments!

First off, earrings.

Diamond earrings in yellow gold basket as a gift from my husband seven years ago. I think they came from Shane Co. and are 0.4ctw.
diamondearrings.jpg

Sapphire earrings I bought for myself in memory of my brother. They came from Natural Sapphire Company and are in a martini white gold setting.
sapphearing.jpg

Next up...old wedding set, new three stone to replace it!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
OK, as promised, the old wedding set. We bought it 17 years ago from Shane Company--sorry we didn't know better. It is soldered together and the main stone fell out three years ago or so.

Suggestions for what to do with this??
originalwedset.jpg

After the stone fell out, I got a platinum band (2mm heavy comfort) and a rose gold band (3 mm comfort)
plat.jpg

rose.jpg

Last winter I got my three stone Asscher. :love: It's set in platinum, center is 0.8, sides are 0.42 It's the bling my husband wanted to get me originally but we were poor college students when we got married. Better late than never! :bigsmile: These pictures are probably the best I've ever taken.
threestoneoutside1.jpg
threestoneoutside2.jpg

Next up...more fun things.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 2mm rolling ring from rollingring.com, and a new sapphire and diamond bezel band from Brian Gavin Diamonds. These were intended to be for my right hand, but it's nice to mix it up. :lol:

rollingring.jpg
beztree.jpg
bezright.jpg

Are you bored yet?? How about some combinations?

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some combinations with rose gold. What do you think??

Rose gold band with three stone.
rosethree.jpg

Rose gold band with bezel band. Interesting combination--not quite sure if it works.
rosebez.jpg

Bezel, rose gold, three stone. I think this is just too much for my chubby little fingers.
bezrosethree.jpg

Rolling ring with three stone. The rolling ring is a bit big...
rollingthree.jpg

Hang on, we're almost finished!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Platinum combinations! Seriously, these are the last ones!
Platinum band with three stone.
platthree.jpg

Platinum band with bezel band
platbez.jpg
bandbezleft.jpg

All three
all3left.jpg

All three "upside down"
threeplatbez.jpg

I hope I haven't bored you all to tears! Comments are welcome! Thanks for letting me share.

BoulderGal

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Bouldergal, Nice collection! I love your 3 stone!!!! :love:

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I love your collection :love:. The 3 stone and bezel band are really beautiful together!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Love all the platinum! Your ascher is lovely. The cut is really growing on me.

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
Nice collection bouldergal. I love the sapphire earrings - mind you I'm a sucker for sapphires. I especially love the sentiment behind it.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I think my very favorite combo is the thin platinum band with the BevK sapphire stacker and your asscher ... but, heck, who am I kidding. They're ALL lovely. :appl:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Great pics - thanks for posting! You have a lovely collection. I especially love your three-stone with the rose gold band - awesome combo!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the great photos! I love the three stone, it's fabulous! :appl:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Bouldergal, your three stone ring is Luscious!! :cheeky: That is one of my favorite cuts....I think it is so hypnotic!

I really love it with your rose gold band-rose gold always makes my heart pitter patter!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your threestone with the bezel and plain band stacked - esp. with the threestone closest to your palm :love:

Can we see some pics of you wearing the sapphire studs? The colour looks beautiful!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
I love your collection! Thanks for sharing! :wavey: :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
You have a very beautiful, versatile collection! :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love your collection! My favorite combination is actually the 3-stone with the rose gold band. Thank you for sharing.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice collection...love that you can mix it up!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe|1287615871|2742478 said:
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I think my very favorite combo is the thin platinum band with the BevK sapphire stacker and your asscher ... but, heck, who am I kidding. They're ALL lovely. :appl:

I second this combination!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Drooool. Your 3-stone makes me just stop and stare every time I see it. Simply STUNNING. I also really like your sapphire martinis!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results