shape
carat
color
clarity

bought the old mine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is with my anniversary ring. they are both F color.
I can''t seem to take a photo that shows the filigree well. the filigree is the reason I bought the ring--though I find I''m loving the stone. It isn''t all sparkly like my ideal cuts, hearts and arrows and not at all as noticeable, also because it''s set deep in the ring and plus, a good bit smaller, but its lovely in its own way and seems to go with the ring.

I have return time left, but am unlikely to return, I love this ring, which looks so very much like my grandmother''s.

bjstworings001.JPG

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
The one thing I don''t like that much, is the culet which DOES look like a black hole in the middle of the ring. A tiny black hole, but a black hole nonetheless. If the stone was bigger that would bug me a lot.
I took the ring to another jeweler and he thought it was amazing. He said the pierced filegree was exceptional. He said the stione was a transitional cut between Old Mine and OEC, not simply and Old Mine and that it was very interesting, it showed characteristics of both. But he didn''t say what characteristics.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
black jade, i love your omc/oec ring
30.gif
where did you buy it from?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results