shape
carat
color
clarity

Bored sleepy mom seeks help in making necklace kit for kid

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I hate crafting but I love jewelry! I’m going to buy a bunch of supplies online so my kid and I can make jewelry together. My kid loves crafting.

I don’t even know where to begin. Anyone have any ideas or leads for me?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i'd look for a kit that has plenty of different kinds of findings and also the 3 or 4 different kinds of plyers
i used to say just go to the hardwear store for the plyers beacsue they will be way cheaper but i have found mine have crept into the other half's large tool collection and we now dispute ownership so perhaps the purple/ pink ones arn't a bad idea

As her skill set improves keep an eye on charity stores for necklaces you can pull apart and use for parts -also put the word out to your freinds and family who can give her pretties they no longer wear and can be cannoblised for parts

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
i'd look for a kit that has plenty of different kinds of findings and also the 3 or 4 different kinds of plyers
i used to say just go to the hardwear store for the plyers beacsue they will be way cheaper but i have found mine have crept into the other half's large tool collection and we now dispute ownership so perhaps the purple/ pink ones arn't a bad idea

As her skill set improves keep an eye on charity stores for necklaces you can pull apart and use for parts -also put the word out to your freinds and family who can give her pretties they no longer wear and can be cannoblised for parts

Ooooh charity shop is brilliant.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results