shape
carat
color
clarity

Booked a concert for March 2022!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, in London for OMD as in Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, one of my favourite bands of the 80s!

They have 2 dates in London in March 2022, and one of them is already sold out!

I have seen them live before many years ago, they were great live.

Can't book my overnight stay and transport that far ahead though. :roll2::lol-2:

I looked at the possibility of staying overnight in my camper van, however, there is no camp site nearby, hey ho!

Anyone got anything booked in 2022? :lol-2:

DK :))

Attachments

• 1594417468460.png
    1594417468460.png
    524 bytes · Views: 95
S

SallyB

Yeah! Something to look forward to for you @dk168 !

I haven’t booked anything yet, but I’m certainly looking forward to the return of live shows when they are safe again!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm looking to start putting together gear and a plan to go and catch one of the last two Pacific Billfish species I've got left to catch - the Broadbill Swordfish. I was looking to do it next year originally but with our new home plans being to build, chances are we'll be moving in during the swordfish season here next year. So instead we'll be going 2022 most likely.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jordyonbass would you eat what you catch as swordfish is tasty?

Some countries refer swordfish as chicken of the sea with tuna being beef of the sea.

I like swordfish more than tuna myself.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@jordyonbass would you eat what you catch as swordfish is tasty?

Some countries refer swordfish as chicken of the sea with tuna being beef of the sea.

I like swordfish more than tuna myself.

We will probably take the first one we catch, but any others will be tagged and released for scientific research. They're a very rare catch here and the ultimate feather in the cap for a deep sea angler.

I just hope we don't get into an absolute war with a fish, there's a video on YouTube showing one boat doing a 17+ hour battle with a 900lb giant swordfish, the fish went crazy boatside after 16 hours of fighting like it had only just been hooked two minutes ago. They're insanely powerful with world class endurance.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a wonderful experience to look forward to! Love OMD!

So far nothing booked for us in 2022 but it's a great idea and perhaps I will start thinking about it. I am hoping Ballet is back and we can see Swan Lake and The Nutcracker. Two of my favorites. And some Broadway shows too.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Omg, I WISH! The only thing I know I want to book for 2022 is tickets to figure skating events in 2022 Winter Olympics. But I don't even know if they're doing the summer Olympics in Tokyo in 2021. Hopefully the travel will be back to normal in 2022 so my SO can get visas to Asia, because I no longer want to be traveling without him. It was hard enough when I was in Russia and Kazakhstan in 2017.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results