Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Other, which I will explain below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey All,

So, I got a bonus of sorts and am debating on how to spend it. :D I figured who better to help then Pricescopers!!! :D I :love: :love: :love: my Cartier Trinity and so I'm looking for an eternity to stack with it. The budget is preferably LESS than $400 (can go higher but then I'd be spending bonus +++funds). I like the 2mm-3mm width as that looks best with my Trinity. I'd like something with sapphires (I'm partial to blue), and/or diamonds (colored diamonds would be awesome, but :lol: at this budget). I'm good with White gold or platinum. I'm a 7.5ish and most of my jewelry is yellow gold (the trinity allows me to mix it up!). I have a yellow gold diamond channel (love it!), WF yellow gold scatter band and am looking for some color. I've created a poll, let me know your thoughts!

Option 1: Platinum Sapphire Eternity. Love the look, but not the price. :( I'd be spending more than my bonus. But I don't have any platinum OR sapphires and is my size.
platinum_sapphire.jpg

http://www.diamondzonejewelry.com/j...tinum-antique-eternity-wedding-band-ring.html

Option 2: White gold Sapphire and diamonds. LOVE the bezeled look and the price. :D I still don't have any sapphires, but the downside is I need a 7.5 so that means a sizing bar. Unless I could have them change slightly the pattern to accommodate my size.
bezel_sapphire.jpg

http://www.diamondzonejewelry.com/j...pphire-diamond-14k-eternity-wedding-band.html

Option 3: Do you have another idea? I'm pretty open. :D

Mods: I hope I can post the pics, but if not, I'll delete ASAP.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Platinum channel band. I think if you are pairing w a classic Cartier trinity, another classic works perfectly! Plus...it's in your size, so it's meant to be. ;))

Having said that, I had Ilya put a sizing bar on a coloured band and he had it matched perfectly w the detailing on my ring. I wouldn't worry about it not being matched to blend in if you decide to go for the bezel band.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I voted 2 but I personally love the marquise / round stackers.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the first one - it's classy and versatile. Call and ask if you can get it for $400 vs the $450 - that's what I'd do. I love platinum too!!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I like them both. I voted for number two simply because I like the mix of diamond and sapphire. They both are pretty though. I have been looking at diamond zone myself. I would love to hear how you like either ring if you decide to get one.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, I asked my BFF and a few ladies who know me well and all vote for the Platinum. Soooo, I'll cash my check and then be calling DZ, so hopefully it will still be available when I call next week. :D Thank you for those who voted. :D A friend at work put it plainly for me: if $ were no object which one would you go for. I said the Platinum. She said get that one because in 3 months the extra spent would be worth it. :D I'll to a SMTB when I get it. :D :appl:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I hope you love it. I look forward to seeing your pictures when it arrives.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted for the diamond and sapphire stacker as I prefer the look of that ring to the sapphire only stacker.

Good luck with your purchase.

DK :))

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just a quick update. I called DZ and was very disappointed to find out that their website isn't current and the all sapphire band had been sold (a while ago actually) ;( :(sad So, I'm still debating about the other band but my heart wants the other one...sigh...am not sure if I'll pull the trigger on the bezeled one...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cozystitches|1388442101|3583316 said:
Just a quick update. I called DZ and was very disappointed to find out that their website isn't current and the all sapphire band had been sold (a while ago actually) ;( :(sad So, I'm still debating about the other band but my heart wants the other one...sigh...am not sure if I'll pull the trigger on the bezeled one...

Can't Ilya make you another one? If not, the bezel one is still very nice - no question! - but go with what you really want otherwise you'll end up regretting 'wasting' your bonus. Not that I've ever regretted a purchase or two in my life... :roll:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1388444741|3583358 said:
Can't Ilya make you another one? If not, the bezel one is still very nice - no question! - but go with what you really want otherwise you'll end up regretting 'wasting' your bonus. Not that I've ever regretted a purchase or two in my life... :roll:

Thanks for the idea Enerichi! :D I emailed him to find out. I kind of doubt it as it was vintage, but hey no harm in asking. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results