shape
carat
color
clarity

Bold channel set wedding band

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I love channel set bands and I wanted something bold and comfortable that would work well as a stand-alone wedding band.

I sent my favorite wedding band to BGD for inspiration and they did a beautiful job.

The ring is 4.4mm on a size 4 finger.

_6051.jpg

jeans1.jpg

withwatch.jpg

ring_version_2.png

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now. Thanks for visiting :))

ring_version22.png

stci

Ideal_Rock
Delicious! Congrats for this beauty! :love: :appl: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love this! :love: Bold modern pieces are my style. Perfect size for everyday wear, in my opinion. Looks beautiful on you! Enjoy!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, it's just the right size and weight for every day wear. Also, I just have this "thing" for the classic pieces. I don't think channel setting is ever going to go out of style. Congrats on the beautiful ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks amazing on your hand. Very well balanced and proportioned!! And just .... simply elegant and classic!! You can't go wrong w classic! I love BGD workmanship too. Enjoy!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful, classic band. It looks perfect on you. Enjoy wearing it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! I love the classic and elegant look, looks great as a stand -alone ring!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is beautiful!! I love this! :love:

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Dear stci, woofmama, gem girl, enerchi, bright ice, junebug17 and lorrissey thank you for admiring my new sparkly!

I had long admired the Metro Band from Tiffany's, which has a similar three row look, but I wanted something that was channel set and in platinum. I like how clean and modern it is. The glamour shots don't really show it, but the band isn't a chunky as it looks - it is only 1.8mm tall and slightly rounded for comfort.

Definitely my new favorite for daily wear. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results