shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Sapphire Ring Stack

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Many many thanks to Butterfly_17 who recently sold off some eternitys on the pre-loved section! I scooped up the blue sapphire eternity as I have been working on a sapphire and diamond stack the last 2 years. I thought I would update everyone with my new look. I even braved the lightening storm outside to take the pictures- now that is dedication!

In order of the first picture- everything after that is just for fun!

From Top of Finger:
New IDJ diamond and sapphire eternity 18k WG 2.4mm wide hexagon shapes
18k WG diamond eternity - I believe it is around .42ctw (another pre-loved purchase)
Sapphire and diamond eternity from Dover jewelry 14k WG (stats are floating around somewhere on PS)

_7492.jpg

_7493.jpg

_7494.jpg

_7495.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few with Venice which I'm almost ashamed of :oops: she is so dirty :oops: :nono: I swear one day I will remember to clean her before I take a photo shoot! Anyhow I will not wear the sapphire eternitys with my cushion ring. They are meant to be seperate but thought it would be fun to take a "family" photo. I learned that I dont have very long fingers as Venice was shoved up on my knuckle almost.

_7496.jpg

_7497.jpg

sapphire7.jpg

sapphire8.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the 1st look the best! Will these be your RHR stack since you have Venice for your ER?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1372189288|3472181 said:
I love the 1st look the best! Will these be your RHR stack since you have Venice for your ER?

hey M2B- Sorry I edited my second post to clarify. They will be an alternate set for when I can't wear Venice. When we are on vacation or just want something "fun" to wear etc. They do fit my RH (well most of them) so I might also use them as RHR too. I hardly ever take off Venice and I'm not in love with the idea of another traditional diamond ering as an alternate but a stack seems to work for me.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Love the stack! I'm a huge fan of sapphires and diamonds. They are a perfect combo.
The first set is TDF. I do think you can squeeze one more in that stack;;-)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!!! They look wonderful together, and I just love the sapphire/diamond combo. Very very pretty! :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Elisateach|1372189775|3472187 said:
Love the stack! I'm a huge fan of sapphires and diamonds. They are a perfect combo.
The first set is TDF. I do think you can squeeze one more in that stack;;-)

That is the plan Elisa!!!! I do have a diamond eternity in the works over at Jbeg but it is a signifcantly higher ctw so I don't think it will work for this stack. But I would love to do an all diamond eternity to add in- probably stick with the different shape them I have going on to make it stand out. I haven't quite decided just yet, but I definitely know I want 1 more.

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Wowzer! I love your rings! :love: :love: :love: I think I better work on joining the "stack club" since I do not own even one. :rolleyes:
I really have the "bling itch" bad, and your rings are enticing me . . . probably need to put myself on a self ban from this place!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A) I love this so much! The color coordination coupled with the contrasting shapes makes for the most beautiful visual melange.

B) Honey, your finger is plenty long ... your ring is just that big. It's a mitzvah!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it all - I especially like all 3 bands stacked below your ER - yummy!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, you were lucky to get that band! I loved butterfly's bands but wasn't quick enough for the pink or blues! It is really pretty!!! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love love love love love love!!!!!!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stack! Love all the different shapes and how it all comes together. I think it looks absolutely fab with Venice :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1372194362|3472226 said:
A) I love this so much! The color coordination coupled with the contrasting shapes makes for the most beautiful visual melange.

B) Honey, your finger is plenty long ... your ring is just that big. It's a mitzvah!

YES!!!! I would really like to see this band in person and have it be the one that completes my stack. I'm not sure if the circles and rectangles will compliment my current combo or if it would be too much???? I would do all diamonds: http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=53_137&products_id=58828

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stack set!! Love it with Venice too :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh!!! Niiiiiiiiiiiice stack, SB!! I think they are all perfect together - and the variety of shapes work so well together! Great collection and even tho Venice is 'knuckle high'... who notices your knuckle with all that action going on, anyway??? :lol:

Fabulous stack - great work!! :appl: :appl:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!
I love all the combinations. Enjoy!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
I adore the new addition! I'm on the hunt for something similar myself.

Enjoy it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is great and looks marvelous with your other gorgeous rings.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! :love: But you know I'm a sapphire girl too....so I think it's perfect!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just gorgeous SB! Can you adopt me??? You have the most TDF collection!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
SB- great stack!!!! They all look perfect together! I think you're even getting me into thinking I need a stack,too. Let's see- I have the Single Stone in the works now for number 1, now what to get for number 2 and 3?? I know you'll help me,right??!! ;))

Please bring your new stack Friday so I can see them in person!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Love your new ring! :love:

They look great stacked!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1372273879|3472755 said:
SB- great stack!!!! They all look perfect together! I think you're even getting me into thinking I need a stack,too. Let's see- I have the Single Stone in the works now for number 1, now what to get for number 2 and 3?? I know you'll help me,right??!! ;))

Please bring your new stack Friday so I can see them in person!!

I already have ideas!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
:love:

phale

Shiny_Rock
when I scrolled down and saw your diamond, my eyes popped out. its HUGEEEEE!!!

Your stack is beautiful

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous stack!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great stack, love me some sapphires :lickout:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results