shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue nuance in these stones?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Yes for both.
If you turn them to their side profile and rotate them slightly back and forth, then you can see the blue tinting out near the edges of the girdle and crown. Looks the same as a slight yellow or brown tinting in non-IIb, only light blue.

Here's an E VS1 with no blue nuance, for reference:

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Squinting also helps. If you have a bunch of those JA stones of the same colour grade and cut/shape on screen and squint, you can notice tint in some.

sunshineandlemons

Shiny_Rock
They are actually my earrings - purchased 6+ months ago before I knew what to look for. Good news is that they are beautiful IRL - I can't see any blue, just white and excellent performance - perhaps that is one advantage of having older eyes ;)2 And I'll get some help from all the great sources here when I'm ready to upgrade!! Many continued thanks, especially to @DejaWiz and @Kim N, for their great education and responses!!

j.allen earrings.jpg

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
They are actually my earrings - purchased 6+ months ago before I knew what to look for. Good news is that they are beautiful IRL - I can't see any blue, just white and excellent performance - perhaps that is one advantage of having older eyes ;)2 And I'll get some help from all the great sources here when I'm ready to upgrade!! Many continued thanks, especially to @DejaWiz and @Kim N, for their great education and responses!!

j.allen earrings.jpg

You've got nothing to worry about...if they were at a G or lower color grade with BN, then they'd appear faintly turquoise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results