shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile store, Westchester, NY

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happen to be in the Westchester Mall today and strolled into BN store, the 2nd store, the other in Roosevelt Field on LI. They are building another one at Tysons Corner, VA.
There are quite a few diamonds/settings on display. No diamonds in the rings, all CZ.
They sell you on the setting in the store and then pick out a diamond. No ASET or pictures, they just have computers which goes to their website to pick out the diamond once you pick out the setting.
PSers would find it very basic. I did not think the sales help was knowledgable. When I picked up a halo setting, did not like the airline. Salesperson had no idea what I was talking about.
However, I think they will do well in the mall. Kay Jewelers in the mall (garbage) and Tiffany's, so BN right in the middle in most peoples minds.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the information. Their process is quite interesting because they don't in fact have any stones on the premesis. I know that unless you're buying a Signature stone, they often need 24 hrs or more to confirm the availability of the virtual list stone as most are located overseas. I suspect you're right about them doing ok sitting mid way between Tiffany & Kay's. We have a chain in Canada called Spence diamonds that have all their rings on display with CZ centre stones & I think the settings are made of brass. That's about the only redeeming thing that Spence has to offer on my opinion. Lol. Their overpriced stones don't help at all. Blue Nile at least has reasonably priced stones.

Judy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results