shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Monday 2021

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today is supposed to be Blue Monday, allegedly the most depressing day of the year for a number of reasons.

Very much a normal day in my house.

How is everyone? Hope you are ok.

DK :))

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The start of another week, and for me, another room to paint :lol:

Honestly, with every day feeling the same, I rarely know what day it is. It’s just a question of keeping busy and getting though the days, then the weeks and waiting to get vaccinated.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I just went through a three day barometric pressure full on sinus/migraine attack. I'm just happy it's over enough so I can function, kinda.

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
I'm having a crappy day. No real reason why, just feel a bit down in the dumps.
I did my workout after work and that helped a bit.
I guess it is a Blue Monday for me.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I once heard that the reason Blue Monday is named so is because today is the day people receive their credit card statements including all their Christmas spending. Not sure if that's true or not. But I did notice it was a tiny smidge lighter this morning and that's good enough for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s only a Blue Monday as in wearing blue my favorite color.

It’s a good day as every day is that my dh is here with me by my side. He is currently recovering from a total thyroidectomy (last Wednesday) due to thyroid cancer. We’re seeing the surgeon tomorrow for the first follow up. Hoping it goes smoothly and that the biopsy results are as good as possible.:pray:

So it’s a bluetiful Monday for us and I’m grateful for each day together.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
today have not been great, its cold and snowing, eye appt, dentist appt tomorrow and back to work tomorrow and then I had to take my SUV in to the dealership as I wanted to add the app so that I can enable the remote start and then found out that the entire computer system is still under the previous owners name and now they are having issues getting it updated...sigh...they are keeping it over night but I got a loaner...just been a all around crappy day.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a couple pairs of "mood-boosting" sunglasses I wear in the dark winter months:

They're fun, and that alone is a mood-booster. I have a pair in Rose and one in Aqua.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous day here! Sunny and mild. Holiday for MLK JR and got to spend the day with my loved ones. So no blues here!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today is supposed to be Blue Monday, allegedly the most depressing day of the year for a number of reasons.

Very much a normal day in my house.

How is everyone? Hope you are ok.

DK :))

It will be wednesday here in 4 and a bit hours
Guess we all survived Monday =)2

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hadn’t actually heard of Blue Monday until yesterday when I read something about it on the BBC website! It was a normal day for me, usual chores and yoga class in the evening (on Zoom).

In other news, my husband tells me that January 20th is the coldest day of the year, something else to look forward to!

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
That explains why I had a low mood yesterday! I had to really kick myself up the a**e to get myself going:-o Hope I feel happier today........anyway, the nights are pulling out slowly but surely:D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results